Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On Twitter, Dandy said that there is a possibility for Terminator stuff in 2018.
count_robert_de_montesquiou1-210x300.jpg

Yeah I made it sound like I wouldn't buy anything else and that's not true. There's a number of things I would buy. But I think we've exhausted the rehashing except as companion figures to a brand new T2 John Connor - like that rosebox T-800 could easily have been.

If it's just going to be another round of T-800 - now with mid-torso joint from the 1:4 scale figure - then what's the bloody point.

If it's just going to be the T6 license, also hard to care.

Hard to get excited with NECA Terminator anymore. They won't do T2 John. I'm almost positive this will be for T6. We'll see some Protoypes before the end of next year.

I don't understand why Randy is so much against T3 or T4. There's so much potential in there. I have the old Mcfarlane figs and they still look very nice.

maybe because he has brains?

With such mentality, no wonder we get what we get. Perhaps in your opinion he won't touch the P1 crew for the same reason. Or probably he's got brains when he decided to make all the figures from the infamous Genisys.

Hard to get excited with NECA Terminator anymore. They won't do T2 John. I'm almost positive this will be for T6. We'll see some Protoypes before the end of next year.

Agreed. The figures we want aren't happening. No T2 John, no T1 Kyle Reese, no T1 Sarah, etc...

Well they did T1 Reese, but sadly we'll never see the other characters fans want.

If they intend to release any more classic Terminator figures at all then T2 John should be a given as far as I'm concerned. They have his likeness rights already and considering the other random crap they pay to make...

I wasn't planning on getting this guy, but he was hard to resist with the Go Toys & Games 50% off everything sale.

9TueOh0.png

rdowCmO.png

vKxOebw.png

Does anyone know if the ab crunch can move up and down? I've tried but it won't budge I'm afraid of snapping something.

I wasn't planning on getting this guy, but he was hard to resist with the Go Toys & Games 50% off everything sale.

9TueOh0.png

rdowCmO.png

vKxOebw.png

Does anyone know if the ab crunch can move up and down? I've tried but it won't budge I'm afraid of snapping something.
It seems to move up and down a little but you can't get too much movement out of it. Heat is also definitely needed; mine would hardly move out of the box.

As I recall both of mine were a bit wonky out of the box - I went as far as taking the arms and jacket off to straighten everything out and get it moving properly. I also had problems with the rotating leg joints that needed fixing - things not sitting flush, sculpted pants not lining up.

Otherwise I like the figure.

It seems to move up and down a little but you can't get too much movement out of it. Heat is also definitely needed; mine would hardly move out of the box.

Gotcha. I'll see if some hot water will loosen things up. Thanks!

As I recall both of mine were a bit wonky out of the box - I went as far as taking the arms and jacket off to straighten everything out and get it moving properly. I also had problems with the rotating leg joints that needed fixing - things not sitting flush, sculpted pants not lining up.

Otherwise I like the figure.

Yeah, he was pretty stiff out of the box. I'll never understand why they keep giving him that awkward left leg articulation.

9TueOh0.png

rdowCmO.png

vKxOebw.png

Still a better sculpt than the lousy DX10, congrats CC!

Back