Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered 2 Motorcycle Cops, one to display as is and another for investigative kitbashing purposes - I want a few fully articulated Steel Mill T-1000s. If NECA don't make one officially then this motorcycle cop figure's legs in combination with the torso of a previous T-1000 release would be the way to go - although there could be complications, maybe the outfit colours won't match up and/or the attachment mechanism will be incompatible without additional ****ing around. Until I find all this out I don't really know what to buy.

Has anyone seen the Police station Terminator at TRU yet? My TRUs have Jack crap

If you want the Ultimate Police Station Assault is it up for PO on BBTS for $24.99

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=NEC12859&mode=retail

T800Police.jpg

The Police Station Assault is also in stock and ready to ship on TRU.

Something weird keeps happening to the link and flipping it to eBay but the figure is on the TRU site.

Swear to god it better just be my imagination that one of those legs is shorter than the other....
attachment.php

your imagination is too vivid.
it's clear that one leg is longer than the other :lol

Yep, that is another concerning picture. It started with Sarah Connor and has been the case on both T1 Ultimates and possibly now this aswell.

Dude on twitter - Could the "Pretzel Man" version of the T-1000 (his look after he got exploded by the grenade launcher) be a possibility someday?

Randy - Maybe but nothing currently planned on that front

It's a no-brainer if this line is to be continued beyond just reissues. Along with Cleaved Man T-1000. I dunno why these have to be 'maybe'd and 'no plans'd.

Back