Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2wqu6wl.jpg

What is that?

Thanks, I used Green Stuff, I normally use Miliput, but someone suggested this and it was far easier to sculpt.

Again regarding Kenner tribute Terminator figures:

Randy - Could happen but hasn't been a priority. Doesn't work as well as alien and predator. We did Endoglow

As I look at a checklist I found

https://www.figurerealm.com/actionfigure?action=seriesitemlist&id=246

I guess he's right. You certainly wouldn't make all of them like they are endeavouring to do with the Aliens and Predators. Seems like if you make one you've basically made the rest of them where it's a case of just a different coloured outfit, different location of battle-damage and some stupid looking accessory. 2-3 of them would sell for the novelty value but if they made more I expect sales would really drop off.

If it was only to be 2 or 3 figures which ones would people want? I wonder how much it would vary. Personally I'd only want the ones I happened to be most familiar with back then - Powerarm Terminator, Secret Weapon Terminator and exploding T-1000 but this could be different for everyone. I also had the Techno-punch Terminator (the endoskeleton) but obviously there's nothing NECA could do with that really.

What the **** #1 - how does BBTS still not have the Ultimate Police Shootout T-800

What the **** #2 - https://www.ebay.com/itm/Terminator...arance-NECA-/272209894889?hash=item3f60f95de9
so this figure also has one leg longer than the other judging by the main pic and it's particularly noticeable in the in-package photo where there can be no saying it's something to do with the pose.So Uhhh, NECA, I love you, you're my favourite toy company, but what the **** is going on here? This is an issue seemingly on all the Terminator ultimates except the T-1000. And I've recently even found it on Vasquez in the Aliens line. Why has no one complained about this on twitter? I'm thinking of joining up just to do that.

Last edited:
What the **** #1 - how does BBTS still not have the Ultimate Police Shootout T-800

What the **** #2 - https://www.ebay.com/itm/Terminator...arance-NECA-/272209894889?hash=item3f60f95de9
so this figure also has one leg longer than the other judging by the main pic and it's particularly noticeable in the in-package photo where there can be no saying it's something to do with the pose.So Uhhh, NECA, I love you, you're my favourite toy company, but what the **** is going on here? This is an issue seemingly on all the Terminator ultimates except the T-1000. And I've recently even found it on Vasquez in the Aliens line. Why has no one complained about this on twitter? I'm thinking of joining up just to do that.

:exactly:

Couldn't have said it better myself a-dev.....the delay in shipping to retailers and the one short leg one long leg thing are really bugging me

I'm thinking of compiling a post full of pics of this issue. I'm pretty sure it can even be seen in the official solicitation images of the figures. I've seen it in other people's pics, I've seen it on youtube reviewers' figures (those guys seem blissfully ignorant of it although I don't know how in the hell).

It's annoying finally having figures that are theoretically capable of having neutral museum type poses and yet because of this issue you end up having to go with some action pose anyway so as to disguise that one leg is longer than the other. And since the previous Tech Noir and Police Shootout figures had action poses in the first place...

Last edited:
Got tired of waiting for BBTS. Went down to the local Toys R Us and picked up a couple. At least one had legs that looked of equal length in the package. It remains to be seen if that is the case once opened.

I've got store credit to use at BBTS which I could do with taking advantage of at the moment so, although I'd love to just order it from somewhere that has it in stock right now, I feel I shouldn't.

Okay, just pulled him out and...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................yes, they are equal in length, or they at least allow him to stand straight up.

Alright, just to put your mind a little more at ease a-dev. I pulled out the other one that was clearly uneven in the box. I stood it on the table without touching anything and it was of course lopsided. Straightened out the torso which was leaning to the right, adjusted the leg a little and perfection. Just looks like they don't take the time to "window dress" it in the package.

That doesn't really set my mind at ease unfortunately. I have futzed the bejaysus out of my lopsided Tech Noirs till it seemed like I'd equalised the legs but the very next time I touch them they're leaning to the left again. There's something going on with the joints inside the crotch piece making the left legs more recessed up inside. Same with Sarah Connor.

All my neca ultimate terminator figures have a long and short leg too...always have to have one leg slightly bent and posed like the figure is walking

Back