Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS · 18m18 minutes ago

NECA Retweeted

don't know, tough sell

NECA added,

@NECA_TOYS will we at least see a john conner figure in the near future?

That is weak man! At least do a future adult version of John from T2, I know that **** would sell so fast!

Nice review.

They could have went with the torso with the bullet holes in the chest. That would have been better for the Ultimate I think. That way it would match the bloody, bullet holes in the jacket that you talk about.

NECA-T-800-Terminator-Tanker-Truck-Pursuit-Figure-Alternate-Head.jpg

Last edited:
Nice review.

They could have went with the torso with the bullet holes in the chest. That would have been better for the Ultimate I think. That way it would match the bloody, bullet holes in the jacket that you talk about.

View attachment 283517
They should of went with that for sure! Thanks for watching!
Cool review, definitely gonna get that one soon.

I wonder if they'll ever release a shirtless poster version.
Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

But they already have Arnie's torso! Can't they use the Dutch one?

Hey that's actually an easy mod isn't it?

Well I got excited about that too until I remembered you'd have to turn the Terminator head into a ball-jointed one which could go all sorts of wrong and maybe just not look right - also the paint wouldn't match at all and I can't paint for ***t.

And if you can't custom the movie-poster look there's not much point doing the other promotional photo-shoot versions like the ''teapot'' Terminator

t1-promo-arnold-006_zpsb13ddb7d.jpg

also the jacket is closed on that but not on the figure

Last edited:
Well I got excited about that too until I remembered you'd have to turn the Terminator head into a ball-jointed one which could go all sorts of wrong and maybe just not look right - also the paint wouldn't match at all and I can't paint for ***t.

Can't they just cut the neck? Doesn't require almost any retooling.

Plus they can cast the torso and the head with the same skin tone with that translucent skin colored plastic they used for Dutch, seems like a non issue to me.

Can't they just cut the neck? Doesn't require almost any retooling.

Plus they can cast the torso and the head with the same skin tone with that translucent skin colored plastic they used for Dutch, seems like a non issue to me.

Oh I'm sure NECA could do it. I thought you were talking about us customising our figures.

I just started collecting action figures, mainly from Hot Toys, but I have to admit, those 7" figures from Neca looks really cool. I wonder what collectors do with the blister packaging from some of these. Do you never open these? Or do you only buy the figures which comes in a box?

Well, I just got Gordon Freeman and Chell from Portal 2, 2 of each. I opened one of each and left the other ones in package.

It's the old clamshell ones, but I also have 2 Ultimate T2 T-800, did the same thing.

If I really like a figure I buy at least 2 so I can keep one MIB, but I don't collect 1/6th anymore so it's easier for me.

Also, Welcome!

I think most of us are 'openers' in here. I'd love to also collect sealed figures to hang on the wall because they look great in the blisters but I can't afford to do it and there'd be too much to catch up on between past and current releases.

But yeah they're great figures. Just be prepared for the paintjobs on mass market figures to be far below the standard of Hot Toys.

Is there any reason to get the ultimate Police shootout if I already have the old one other than a few extra accessories? An extra head, pistol and added leg articulation is all that's new, right?

I did re-buy the Tech Noir, but I'm not seeing as much of a difference here with the Police shootout.

Last edited:
For the re-issue Tech Noir, that $25 dollar paint job puts any Hot Toy Terminator to shame. This little 7" bad boy is a spot on sculpt and paint of T1 Ah-nold.

image.jpg

Well, I just got Gordon Freeman and Chell from Portal 2, 2 of each. I opened one of each and left the other ones in package.

It's the old clamshell ones, but I also have 2 Ultimate T2 T-800, did the same thing.

If I really like a figure I buy at least 2 so I can keep one MIB, but I don't collect 1/6th anymore so it's easier for me.

Also, Welcome!

The Gordon Freeman figure is really cool.

FrontView_1.JPG

Is there any reason to get the ultimate Police shootout if I already have the old one other than a few extra accessories? An extra head, pistol and added leg articulation is all that's new, right?

I did re-buy the Tech Noir, but I'm not seeing as much of a difference here with the Police shootout.

That is indeed all that is new. So if you don't think it's worth it, it's not worth it.

If you are a rabid Terminator fan, then you don't need a reason to buy more Terminator stuff.

Back