Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw thread bumped again, hoped for a T2uesday twitter post about JC.

I'm really hyped for T6. Looking forward to more old man Arnie figures!

How do you get hyped for these new films given the trend of downward quality they tend to be on? :lol

Well, he looks as cool as he possibly can if the pics we've seen are anything to go by - although more for an older Dutch Schaeffer than a T-800.

Actually even as silly as it was and with the worst possible casting choice for Kyle Reese I'd still rank Genisys third in the series overall.

As you know I call it a guilty pleasure film. As such, yeah, I prefer it over T3 and T4. If you're not gonna do it right might aswell go full-on stupid. I had in mind the sequels across the Aliens & Robots franchises generally. Although thinking about it I'd also sooner watch Prometheus and Covenant over Alien Resurrection.

Def Prometheus/Covenant over AR but how about A3?

Terminator Genysis should’ve used Ready Player One VR plot the machines will imprison everyone in VR land and called it Terminator Matrix with Keanu as a T1000 which would then also be tied to Commando because of Matrix so have Milano be Sarah lol

Jason Clarke was good as the T-3000. I'm hyped for T6 because of Miller, Goyer, Cameron, Hamilton, Arnie of course and Mackenzie Davis.

Def Prometheus/Covenant over AR but how about A3?

Terminator Genysis should’ve used Ready Player One VR plot the machines will imprison everyone in VR land and called it Terminator Matrix with Keanu as a T1000 which would then also be tied to Commando because of Matrix so have Milano be Sarah lol

I love Alien 3 despite its problematic starting point with those mystery eggs.

Hi
Has anyone found a good chrome spray paint to use on T800s.

I know airbrush is best but I need to use over the counter regular spray paint.

Thanks

Molatow chrome pens are ready good. What scale figure are you thinking?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

270D0A7D-0B19-47B0-899C-0C8899287D1B.jpg

I looked at that and thought 'waitaminute, can this figure hold the gun with his left hand?' Then I see other things, chain on the wrong side, T2 head battle damage on wrong side. Flipped image. :lol

Oh and wherez my John Connor reveal?

Yup flipped him lol

It’s amazing how $25 toys can look so amazing and lifelike under certain lighting conditions and even if not lifelike at the very least represent the movie in a very cool manner.

Last edited:
Hi
Has anyone found a good chrome spray paint to use on T800s.

I know airbrush is best but I need to use over the counter regular spray paint.

Thanks

As Davea said, Molotow liquid chrome pens are a decent stand-in.

Here’s my T-800 after a rough coat of it.

Yaj3Epk.jpg

5nBbRU5.jpg

Neca need to release a 1/4 scale Police station or Tech Noir. Nobody else apart from statue companies have filled that gap.

Tech Noir is the rarer seen of the two - no statues or PFs that I'm aware of - only the NECA 7'' and Hot Toys MMS136. I definitely want someone to make a 1:4 Tech Noir. It'd really stand out.

Tech Noir is the rarer seen of the two - no statues or PFs that I'm aware of - only the NECA 7'' and Hot Toys MMS136. I definitely want someone to make a 1:4 Tech Noir. It'd really stand out.
I wonder if the Neca 1/4 T2 T800 could be used as a base? Would need some sunglasses and weapons though [emoji848]

Back