Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just goes to show - when he downplays the likelihood of them making a certain thing hope need not be lost. It's a thing he does. He may have every intention of making the thing being asked for, it could even be ready to go waiting for an appointed time.

Yup, so true.

NECA Terminator 2 Kenner Style Figures Official Photos and Info

Power-Arm-T-800-8.jpg

So as Randy delivered his part of the deal, you, Mr a-dev, must also deliver on yours - a purchase of the golden girls megos, the little girl from Pan's Labyrinth along with JC of course. Then you must have them all a tea party with lil' napkins, teapots and everything - then have the grannies smother JC with kisses! :lecture

:lol

I think buying something like 10 John Connors will compensate for me not buying the Golden Girls (impressive sculpts though they appear to be).

I actually haven't yet determined how many JCs I want. It may or may not be 10 but it'll be a decent amount with always a possibility of further purchases down the line

:lol

I think buying something like 10 John Connors will compensate for me not buying the Golden Girls (impressive sculpts though they appear to be).

I actually haven't yet determined how many JCs I want. It may or may not be 10 but it'll be a decent amount with always a possibility of further purchases down the line

About 16 should do it. :monkey3

One to go in between T 1000 and T800 - mall
One to go in front of t800 while t 800 gets shot - mall
One to go on the bike riding with T800
One to go on the bike when T 800 points shot gun at the T1000 truck
One touching T 800 face - get it together john
One for the "cool my own terminator/ Put your leg down" scene
One for the come with me if you want to live - hospital
One for the "That's definitely you" with uncle bob
One for the "too slow" - father figure uncle bob
One for the "show them" - T 800 cuts arm scene
One for steel mill and fake Sarah Connor encounter with real Sarah behind T1000
One for I know why you cry
One for john and sarah together while T800 goes down in flames
One for promotional photo of John with T800 with mini gun
One for promotional shot of T 800 with shotgun and john next to him and behind him
One for promotional shot of the trio, t 800 with shotgun and sarah with machine gun
Optional but not necessary, the 3 of them in elevator...but that's assuming you have an elevator.

You posted that as a joke but you've helped me there Clown, you've provided a convenient list.

I was half joking actually, but there might be a few other options, it just depends on what other items you have to work with, so those other options may or may not work, like the car scene, "You don't say affirmative of some **** like that." Or Bob and Sarah pointing guns and John with the grey tape or Bob and John in the phone booth (wolfie scene). There are many options, and most involve John and Bob or the trio. A good one could be Sarah holding John in the background, while Bob points gun at T1000 split head from the hospital scene.

About 16 should do it. :monkey3

One to go in between T 1000 and T800 - mall Definitely, have a small diorama for this
One to go in front of t800 while t 800 gets shot - mall Possibly
One to go on the bike riding with T800 I doubt my Maisto bike will fit both John and T-800 but I'll try it
One to go on the bike when T 800 points shot gun at the T1000 truck You really make me wish I had two Harleys
One touching T 800 face - get it together john or indeed 3 Harleys.
One for the "cool my own terminator/ Put your leg down" scene I wouldn't be able to get the T-800 to stand like that so I'll skip this
One for the come with me if you want to live - hospital Yeah I'll probably have one for Pescadero although we don't have a proper Sarah for these scenes
One for the "That's definitely you" with uncle bob Nah, I feel like I'd really need the full diorama for that
One for the "too slow" - father figure uncle bob Definitely, always been one of my favourite scenes
One for the "show them" - T 800 cuts arm scene Not strictly necessary, John had left the room
One for steel mill and fake Sarah Connor encounter with real Sarah behind T1000 NECA would need to make a T-1000 version of Sarah...well I guess I could pretend with the current one but I don't have enough Sarahs to spare
One for I know why you cry Definitely
One for john and sarah together while T800 goes down in flames maybe
One for promotional photo of John with T800 with mini gun
One for promotional shot of T 800 with shotgun and john next to him and behind him
One for promotional shot of the trio, t 800 with shotgun and sarah with machine gun Damn you Clown, wasn't thinking of these until you mentioned them
Optional but not necessary, the 3 of them in elevator...but that's assuming you have an elevator. Which elevator - Pescadero or Cyberdyne?

To add to that I can do this scene albeit without Miles Dyson

terminator2-movie-screencaps.com-12447.jpg

I customized a Sarah wearing Kyle Reese's coat and I have a dolly cart for the T-800

Last edited:
I customized a Sarah wearing Kyle Reese's coat
i wish that Sarah Connor head existed.
p.s. i remember i have a Kyle Reese coat, but i don't know where it is, though i kept it for that single purpose.
p.p.s. i forgot it's a Neca scale thread :(

I don't think so, one thing I applaud NECA for is keeping a consistent aesthetic to the Terminator figures despite how many years and changes they've made to their overall products since the first T2 figures.

Never been tempted to get the Neca figures P? I know you don't like the headsculpts generally but even as a hardcore Terminatorist you've resisted so far?
noooope. almost every human Neca i have has ridiculous skin paint. looks like an overpainted old woman or like stage paint.

This figure almost looks exactly like I imagined it, with the exception of the mechanical arm being smaller. I think they should include a human left arm to switch the power arm, like the original figure. I always preferred the kenner figure with both "human" arms.

I would have liked that aswell for customising potential (T1 eye surgery figure specifically) but I bet the reason they haven't done it is because if these are the Dutch arms then the other arm wears a wristwatch.

No John among those Kenner figure preorders. Could he be coming in a new, full Terminator movie wave?

Back