Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official NECA The Terminator Thread

imo the police assault and the new endo from series 1 , are the best of both series so far, i do wish they would do sarah connor from t2.

Just picked up the Police Assault figure today. Love it! The paint apps are much better then series one.

Just picked up the Police Assault figure today. Love it! The paint apps are much better then series one.

yes , i agree, neca must have chewed some factory butt, these are alot better than series 1.

:lol

Imagine if these were the latest Hot Toys release:

"WooHOOOOoooooo got mine!!!"

pics?

"Can't"

uhhhhhh WTF are you kidding??!!

Last edited:

Here you go:

p1020731.jpg

p1020732.jpg

p1020735.jpg

p1020740.jpg

p1020741.jpg

p1020746.jpg

p1020752.jpg

p1020755.jpg

p1020758.jpg

p1020761.jpg

More here.

Heres hoping that T-1000 doesn't fall asunder like the T2 series 3 ones.

Do these things indeed come with alternate parts? Extra head for T-1000? Extra forearm for BD Tech Noir?

The T-1000 also comes with a normal head and a pointed index finger hand for both the left and right sides.

The Police Station Assault figure comes with an alternate head that has a damaged eye (with the endoskeleton peaking through).

The Battle Damaged Tech Noir also comes with a normal head, an extra right forearm, and right fist (open), and a left fist (closed).

Excellent, thanks KoBE. I was wondering if any of those parts would get dropped in the final production figures. Glad they weren't.

Thanks for the excellent pictures, KoBE!
You definitely got me excited about these figures again. It's also great to see NECA drastically improved QC on this series.

On paint at least. So far theres no telling whether or not they'll break if you attempt to use the articulation. I'm particularly interested in that T-1000. Major brittle plastic issues in series 3.

The Police Shootout Arnold appears to have a small, feminine, girly nose.

T1000 is solid but the Police Shootout disappoint strongly. Very weak performance, almost no resemblance with Arnold.
The only thing i like is the clothing, looks accurate on both.

From the Battle Damaged i must see bigger and more natural pictures (normal lightning).
Last little hope, lol

The old T2 line was better ;

19989206.jpg

Last edited:

maybe i need new glasses, but i think my t1 police assault arnie, looks like arnie, i'm happy with it.

Back