Official NECA Aliens Queen petition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a NECA Aliens Queen?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 64 91.4%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 6 8.6%

• Total voters
Wouldn't have made it more interesting necessarily.. Would have added more action.

You can't watch Alien 3 expecting the type of stuff you see in Aliens.

Alien 3 will always remain my favorite Alien film.
Such a powerful movie.. :monkey2

It is. It has some of the most emotional moments of the entire saga.
Newt's autopsy, Dilon's eulogy, Ripley's monologue as she goes into the alien's lair... I don't think any of the other films have such moving moments in them. And this coming from a guy whose favorite movie ever is Alien.

^ When Dillon's supposed to axe her, when she falls back into the led..

When you hear the "This is Lt. Ellen Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo"...

Every moment of that movie is ____ing extraordinary. I'ma go watch it again.

Dillon's speech when they're dumping the bodies of Newt and Hicks, and the birth of the Alien happening at the same time...one of the better moments ever put on film.

Dillon's speech when they're dumping the bodies of Newt and Hicks, and the birth of the Alien happening at the same time...one of the better moments ever put on film.

"For within each seed, there is a promise of a flower, and within each death, no matter how small, there's always a new life. A new beginning. Amen."

...as Bambi bursts out.. :drool

Probably my favorite part of the whole movie is his "we're going to die, but let's not go out begging" speech, though.

"You're all gonna die. The only question is how you check out. Do you want it on your feet? Or on your ____in' knees... begging? I ain't much for begging! Nobody ever gave me nothing! So I say *____* that thing! Let's fight it!"

"For within each seed, there is a promise of a flower, and within each death, no matter how small, there's always a new life. A new beginning. Amen."

...as Bambi bursts out.. :drool

I actually like the part before that better:

"Why? Why are the innocent punished? Why the sacrifice? Why the pain? There aren't any promises. Nothing certain. Only that some get called, some get saved. She won't ever know the hardship and grief for those of us left behind. We commit these bodies to the void with a glad heart."

Fantastic writing and delivery.

I actually like the part before that better:

"Why? Why are the innocent punished? Why the sacrifice? Why the pain? There aren't any promises. Nothing certain. Only that some get called, some get saved. She won't ever know the hardship and grief for those of us left behind. We commit these bodies to the void with a glad heart."

Fantastic writing and delivery.

:exactly::goodpost:

Great music in that part too. Alien 3 is great, the last time the alien was scary IMO....though the fact I was only about 10 when it came out may have something to do with that.

Great music in that part too. Alien 3 is great, the last time the alien was scary IMO....though the fact I was only about 10 when it came out may have something to do with that.
Pretty much.. There are some pretty..suspenseful/shocking scenes in A:R though.

That horrible claustrophobic feeling when they realize the Aliens are in the water with them..

Gediman trying to make out with the Alien and POP!

Newborn looking so cute and innocent, then RRROOAAARR SCARY FACE! at Call..

If one ever got made, it wouldn't be any bigger than 1/6. There's a reason why most Queen collectibles are statues.

Wouldn't have made it more interesting necessarily.. Would have added more action.

You can't watch Alien 3 expecting the type of stuff you see in Aliens.

Alien 3 will always remain my favorite Alien film.
Such a powerful movie.. :monkey2

It is. It has some of the most emotional moments of the entire saga.
Newt's autopsy, Dilon's eulogy, Ripley's monologue as she goes into the alien's lair... I don't think any of the other films have such moving moments in them. And this coming from a guy whose favorite movie ever is Alien.

^ When Dillon's supposed to axe her, when she falls back into the led..

When you hear the "This is Lt. Ellen Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo"...

Every moment of that movie is ____ing extraordinary. I'ma go watch it again.

.....:thud:
darn it, Now Im going to have to watch it again.... and pay close attention, Still the Alien was not as menacing as the first movie, I kinda wish he was, but, I'll give it another watch

Yes please,
one is 1/6 scale so i can putt it next to my loader.

This could be a nice job for Neca , concidering the sizes they are used to work on.
Crossed my mind a couple of times the last years, ''what if Neca would do it a 1/6 ''ALIENS'' alien queen''.

Yes please,
one is 1/6 scale so i can putt it next to my loader.

This could be a nice job for Neca , concidering the sizes they are used to work on.
Crossed my mind a couple of times the last years, ''what if Neca would do it a 1/6 ''ALIENS'' alien queen''.
their shareholders would demand new management who won't burn that much $$ on producing something you kids couldn't afford to buy.

Dawn sharholders, dawn mangement.

A Queen was awesome for the Fans and a Lot of Money for Neca.

Back