Official NECA Aliens Queen petition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a NECA Aliens Queen?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 64 91.4%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 6 8.6%

• Total voters

abake

Rex Tremendae Majestatis
Reaction score
I'm sick and tired of people trolling around the Predator threads, so here's a thread where everybody can discuss to their heart's content!

Frankly, I do believe that sooner or later NECA will make a queen. It will be in 7" scale (is that 1/12?) and will be the most accurate Aliens queen figure ever made.

So, if you think there's a chance NECA might do one, let your voices be heard!

Neca must make a queen!

And if they have a great paint job, lots of details and no visible joints.

Next, a base should be there.

$ 80 would be a fair price.

A 21 "Alien cost $ 40.

Considering the design of the queen, I'm pretty sure the legs would have to be in a fixed position, like McFarlane's. If you take a look at Revoltech's queen you'll notice that while fun to play around with, articulation doesn't really help much, since you still have to use the rod to keep her up.
And it would be well-nigh impossible to completely hide articulation on the arms.

Good idea on this thread Abake.

I'm all for a Queen figure, in scale to the current Pred/Alien figs.

(but after an A3 figure)

Since I believe you have the most extensive photographic library in all things concerning aliens, how's about a few pics of the different Aliens Queen figures and statues that have been released? :D

And I'll start an Alien 3 Dragon petition thread!

Considering the design of the queen, I'm pretty sure the legs would have to be in a fixed position, like McFarlane's. If you take a look at Revoltech's queen you'll notice that while fun to play around with, articulation doesn't really help much, since you still have to use the rod to keep her up.
And it would be well-nigh impossible to completely hide articulation on the arms.
i can confirm this. also, the Microman queen has articulated legs and won't stand for crap. as it turns out, rod puppets aren't designed to support their own weight and any figures based on them are gonna have the same problem.

Since I believe you have the most extensive photographic library in all things concerning aliens, how's about a few pics of the different Aliens Queen figures and statues that have been released? :D

And I'll start an Alien 3 Dragon petition thread!

Done.

There aren't alot, but here are a few...

100_0739.jpg

100_6060.jpg

iii.jpg

100_0279-1.jpg

100_0859.jpg

ll.jpg

mm.jpg

100_1405.jpg

w.jpg

well, you just made me want to go dig up my Kenner hive playset and play with it.

i hope you're proud of yourself.

i couldn't get Kyle's website to work, but i found the pic of the queen he started on a long time ago.

queenwindrix002.jpg

Yep, just goes to show you that Kyle knows EXACTLY what he's doing with a sculpt.

That would have made a damn cool statue.

He did that? dayum.. I wish NECA would suck it up and make one already..

Sabres, who made that last Queen you posted?

it's the Konami figurine. i think i have all of those.

edit - what sabres said.

And yet hilariously even if we get the Queen you'd probably never get a Power Loader made by NECA at this scale. With Hot Toys we got the Power Loader but we'll never get the Queen! :lol It seems the two just aren't meant to be together in toy form.

Back