Official HOT TOYS Iron Man Mark 1 High Resolution Images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just arrived moments ago....GOOORGEEZ!:drool
IMG_6356.jpg

IMG_6359.jpg

IMG_6371.jpg

i ordered one from abc express but looks like i will have to wait until mid august to have this great figure :-(

next time i'll buy from an ebay seller which has the item already in stock

anyone who has experience with abc express? is the packaging ok with them?

just recieved mine today after the lil mess up im lovin this figure the sculpt isnt done justice in the pics much better in person

Now that I have SS Vader, this one is my MOST ANTICIPATED figure of the year! I just love the 'kit-bashed in the basement' look of the MARK I. I'm getting mine from Joe and he says he should have them in stock SOON! :rock :rock :rock

Nice set of markers there as well... are you a visualiser?

thanks and no, I'm not a visualizer but illustration is a must in faasheen design so I guess I am, somewhat....I use them mainly for doodling!....Copic for serious stuff only...:peace

Just got it today. Sweet Jesus Master of all Frauds! Incredible reproduction on every level. The paint is actually movie-accurate, and I just can't believe the level of details on this guy...We can only imagine what Hot Toys will be able to do with the Spidey and X-Men franchises...

Only one question for those who already own it : Did batteries come with yours? I can't seem to be able to open the compartment in the back, and when I push the little button nothing lights up.

Just got it today. Sweet Jesus Master of all Frauds! Incredible reproduction on every level. The paint is actually movie-accurate, and I just can't believe the level of details on this guy...We can only imagine what Hot Toys will be able to do with the Spidey and X-Men franchises...

Only one question for those who already own it : Did batteries come with yours? I can't seem to be able to open the compartment in the back, and when I push the little button nothing lights up.

You'll need a small pair of needle nosed pliers to twist that cover on the bottom of the cylinder & then pull it off to access the batteries. Remove the plastic wrap & you'll be good to go.

You'll need a small pair of needle nosed pliers to twist that cover on the bottom of the cylinder & then pull it off to access the batteries. Remove the plastic wrap & you'll be good to go.

Man, thanks for that. I thought it was defective of something... Thanks again!

The trio...

By the way has anyone tried to pose the Mark I in the kneeling position, as in the movie?

Those look great together. I have MIII coming from a boardmember. I hope I can get MI and MII off the waitlist.

I unwrapped the batteries on mine but Wookster pointed out that you do nt really need to do this until it s time to replace them-theres a small plastic tag like you get on the other figures to prevent contact.Pull that out and they should work(the barrel may take a bit of two-ing and fro-ing to get it out).

I unwrapped the batteries on mine but Wookster pointed out that you do nt really need to do this until it s time to replace them-theres a small plastic tag like you get on the other figures to prevent contact.Pull that out and they should work(the barrel may take a bit of two-ing and fro-ing to get it out).

You're right about that. I didn't unwrap anything, I just pulled out the little plastic thingy.

i ordered one from abc express but looks like i will have to wait until mid august to have this great figure :-(

next time i'll buy from an ebay seller which has the item already in stock

anyone who has experience with abc express? is the packaging ok with them?

Mid August? I've ordered The Mark II, III, Dutch & Godfather from ABC Express, and they all came within a couple of weeks of being released. I'd be very surprised if we didn't see these till mid-August.

wtf!!? i have already gotten my predator1, my sideshow vader, but STILL have not gotten my mark1 which i ordered waaay earlier than those 2 figures!!! gaaaaaahhh!!!! rage! rant! fury! :mad::banghead

evidently, the wait is driving me :duh

Back