Official HOT TOYS Iron Man Mark 1 High Resolution Images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just picked up today. superb figure.

Sorry, pose is a bit stiff, only had time to make one photo!:

3711072810_3332249b53_b.jpg

well mine was dispatched last friday so hopefully will be here in the next week along with grey......all four together is going to look very cool. :chew:chew

wow!.. i'm debating to buy this or not..If i buy the Mark I then I will have to get the Mark II.. I already have the Mark III... argh!

He looks great I have to save up $$$$ the mark 1 is my favorite of the iron man costumes.

Billy

well i ordered this figure last week recieved today and all i got was the spare pair of hands and the box iv been fuming allday cant believe it.Hopefully it gets resolved iv sent a dispute to the seller so just waiting for a reply,and i was so lookin forward to displaying this aswell.

well i ordered this figure last week recieved today and all i got was the spare pair of hands and the box iv been fuming allday cant believe it.Hopefully it gets resolved iv sent a dispute to the seller so just waiting for a reply,and i was so lookin forward to displaying this aswell.

that sucks dude

so you bought the figure and only received was the hands and the box? will you post a link to the auction?

yea all i recieved was the hands and the box but they emailed me back today saying sorry and they are going to send me a new one with the figure in the box on saturday or monday so should get it hopefully same time next week. All i have to do is send the hands back i did email saying do they want me to send the box back but they haven't replied to that yet.lol
The link to the auction is:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Hot-Toys-1-6...id=p4634.c0.m14.l1262&_trkparms=|293:1|294:30

is the sweat still on the face or did they do away with it before release? it didnt seem to be on michael crawfords

yea all i recieved was the hands and the box but they emailed me back today saying sorry and they are going to send me a new one with the figure in the box on saturday or monday so should get it hopefully same time next week. All i have to do is send the hands back i did email saying do they want me to send the box back but they haven't replied to that yet.lol
The link to the auction is:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Hot-Toys-1-6...id=p4634.c0.m14.l1262&_trkparms=|293:1|294:30

to be honest with you i don't really trust this seller

Back