Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder what they mean by "X'mas outfit is separate selling". Maybe the Hagrid figure alone is $339 and you can buy the Santa suit separately?

Before they completely kill this line with poor releases or lackluster sculpting/painting can we please get a solid Lupin, Bellatrix, and Mcgonagall!

Before they completely kill this line with poor releases or lackluster sculpting/painting can we please get a solid Lupin, Bellatrix, and Mcgonagall!

I would love a McGonagall, probably the only remaining HP character I want for my collection, but given the recent choice of figures from this line I just cannot see it happening! :(

Shoot, how about a Saint Patrick's Day, Flitwick as a Leprechaun release, considering Davis' filmography? :lol

Less than 0% chance of Molly or Sprout, I'd think. Doubt either would sell in sufficient numbers to be profitable.
McGonagall would seem like a good choice. As far as the ladies go, I'd like to see Bellatrix as well. And Ginny seems possible.
Outside of those, I'd think Lupin might be possible, Neville, as well as Deathly Hallows versions of the trio. I'd I love it if they'd do a figure of that fop Lockhart, but I doubt it'd be all that popular.

There is a mcgonagall doll out at the minute but it looks about as much as maggie smith as i do !?!?
Star ace should really consider bringing her out she could come with
A cat
Sorting hat
Wand
Rons half turned water goblet.

Here is my top 10 want list.

1. Minerva McGonagall
2. Sybill Trelawney
3. Bellatrix
4. Dolores Umbridge
5. Peter Pettigrew
6.Professor Quirrell
7. Moaning Myrtle
8. Gilderoy Lockhart
9. Luna Lovegood
10. "Ginny" Weasley

McGonagall is my most wanted figure from this line too, in fact she's the only remaining character that I want from this line. :) :pray:

Back