Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, anything is better than nothing. I may buy him. It's just a surprising figure.

Still really hoping they make at least one more character in the Fantastic Beasts line. Although their latest sculpts have been...worrisome.

Well, anything is better than nothing. I may buy him. It's just a surprising figure.

Still really hoping they make at least one more character in the Fantastic Beasts line. Although their latest sculpts have been...worrisome.

Which characters in Fantastic Beast would you like to see next?

They are my most sought after Potter figures ... That and Malfoy (Draco) from the half blood prince.

Yeah those would all be great ones. It would be unfortunate if they released them as 1/8 scale figures.

I actually saw the 1/8 scale Voldemort at a local shop, and it was actually really cool... just out of scale with everything else out there.

I mean, as someone who went nuts for FB, I'd take literally anyone. Tina, Queenie, Graves, Credence... Anyone.

Meanwhile, I’m still praying they do a redo on PoA Hermione’s head sculpt. I’d even pay for a new one. Ugh. I’d like buy any Hermione ones they do down the line, as well as a Harry and Ron eventually, but it’s reeeeally hard to feel enthusiastic after they botched my favorite appearance of my favorite character...

I have hope Star Ace’s quality will start to go back up. I believe just like Big Chief Studios is right now, Star Ace went through a factory swap last year. All the Star Ace figures I own say “Made in China” on the bottom of the foot, until Newt showed up and it says “Made in Bangladesh”. Of course I have zero proof beyond that, but Newt’s quality was definitely better than Hermione’s was. The new Griphook prototype looks good, and it looks like they reworked the Lucius Malfoy sculpt between his two figures going up for preorder. As for them redoing POA Hermione, sadly I doubt that will happen. Our best chance will be a third party sculpt release or a Order of the Phoenix or Later Hermione release with a good head sculpt.

Hope they have a good display with some new figures at SDCC next month!

I have hope Star Ace’s quality will start to go back up. I believe just like Big Chief Studios is right now, Star Ace went through a factory swap last year. All the Star Ace figures I own say “Made in China” on the bottom of the foot, until Newt showed up and it says “Made in Bangladesh”. Of course I have zero proof beyond that, but Newt’s quality was definitely better than Hermione’s was. The new Griphook prototype looks good, and it looks like they reworked the Lucius Malfoy sculpt between his two figures going up for preorder. As for them redoing POA Hermione, sadly I doubt that will happen. Our best chance will be a third party sculpt release or a Order of the Phoenix or Later Hermione release with a good head sculpt.

Hope they have a good display with some new figures at SDCC next month!

Well spotted on the factory change. I’m surprised no third party has done a stellar PoA Hermione sculpt release yet. It seems like a no brainer since there’s an eager audience.

The only third party one I’ve seen is the one from Three Q that Qui Gon Fishing used they call “The Magic Lady”. Last I looked Giantoy still carried it, maybe eBay. Considering when Hermione released its about the right time for a third party head to show up. That is if someone took up the project.

Well spotted on the factory change. I’m surprised no third party has done a stellar PoA Hermione sculpt release yet. It seems like a no brainer since there’s an eager audience.

Did you finally give up on your ThreeQ sculpt, LS?

I’m still loving mine...

D19D8995897142E6922F.jpeg

Which characters in Fantastic Beast would you like to see next?

Personally I'd love to see Queenie done, she was an awesome character and would look great as a companion piece. Jacob and Tina would be needed characters but kind up uninspiring on the shelves. As said above, Jude Law Dumbledore and Grindelwald are must haves.

Back