Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I can tell with both versions of this figure, he doesn't come with a display stand which is a real shame. I'm just happy this one looks good. I wish this line had more creatures and monsters made though.

I just remembered that Hungarian Horntail head they showed off I wonder what ever happened to that...

Correct, he doesnt come with a stand. But with him being so short, no leg/torso articulation (other than slightly hinged ankles) he stands really well.

I agree, more creatures would be sweet!

Here are my Bellatrix :)

20190616_140522.jpg

20190616_140941.jpg

figura-harry-potter-child-halloween-limited-edition-harry-potter-my-favourite-movie-01.jpg
Screen Shot 2019-06-17 at 9.00.26 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2019-06-17 at 9.00.05 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2019-06-17 at 9.00.11 AM.jpg

...More Holiday releases?? Why not just release an accessory back of the bats and pumpkins instead of a whole new figure with them included? This is another odd release. The listings also stated it would be released in December 2019 so I think that won't help these any.

...More Holiday releases?? Why not just release an accessory back of the bats and pumpkins instead of a whole new figure with them included? This is another odd release. The listings also stated it would be released in December 2019 so I think that won't help these any.

So dumb and frustrating. Just curious where you saw that posted?

:slap Jeez, just when you think the releases can't get any stranger :lol...what odd choices to pick for release, especially when there are so many other characters they could make. Agree an accessory pack would have made lots more sense.

Still suppose they are quick and easy releases for Star Ace but unless collectors missed them first time around, will anybody actually buy these (again?) - just for a few Halloween items. :huh

This is one of the most ill managed licenses I've seen. Even with all their character releases. Year 5 + representations on 1st year bodies, weird holiday releases that scream "just trying to recoup costs", accessories that don't match the figures....

they can stick those halloween figures and shove them up their butts

Nothing frustrates me more about collecting than seeing how poorly everyone with the Harry Potter license is handling it.

Sideshow just listed the newest version of Luna for preorder. As I scrolled through those images and looked at the ones above I’ve realized whoever photoshops all their products is better at their job than whoever is head of product approval. Every image they release now is a photoshop atrocity. Did M8 hostile takeover Star Ace?

I guess the re release is good for those that missed the original release. Hermione was going for crazy money in the after market. It is hilarious that they recycled the bats from the Dracula release for this.

...More Holiday releases?? Why not just release an accessory back of the bats and pumpkins instead of a whole new figure with them included?

They are:

130448o3w3twz3wmagpwwk.jpg

The Halloween Accessories Pack includes :

– One (1) figure stand
– Bag of Halloween treats
– Stack of 3 pumpkins
– Two (2) flying bats on wires
– Jack O’Lantern alternate head
– Jack O’Lantern on a light up base.

They don't show the pumpkin head because they probably just used a photoshopped light-up pumpkin in their promo photos for the figures.

130336bnghrg2i7iqcehec.jpg

130449j96x22axh9vu9n2u.jpg

130447uljjrlzbedrbiub2.jpg

You know what would be a better Halloween figure?

Werewolf Lupin. Just sayin.

You know what would be a better Halloween figure?

Werewolf Lupin. Just sayin.

When I saw that they are releasing an Underworld Lycan soft vinyl figure, I was going to post that they should create a 1:6 scale vinyl Lupin Werewolf since the legs of the two werewolves are nearly the same. I'd love a Lupin and a Werewolf Lupin but since it sounds like they're just making a transforming head, I doubt they would want to spend the money making a new body and all of that...even if they'd likely rerelease it with a jack o lantern head and a Santa suit. Now THAT would make it worth it for them.

Seeing the Trio with Pumpkin heads above makes me laugh at how random this release is. It is technically canon since a dueling charm exists - but it is only seen in the games. There is also a moment in what I think is the COS PS1 game where Peeves throws a Pumpkin at Ron's head during the Death Day party. Quite an interesting release.

Looking at the new Halloween prop additions - the head/illuminated Jack-o-Lantern is a slight match to the ones hanging in the Great Hall, but not super accurate. I've never seen the two tiny JOLs with the Happy Halloween sign before in researching HP Props. The pumpkin stack also I haven't seen. Bats are of course seen in the first film in Diagon Alley and from what I can recall about Quirrell's classroom. I get wanting to add in some decor, but why not some of those orange and black lollipops from the first film, maybe some hovering JOLs, a stack of cauldrons or even the Troll's club. Hermione doesn't have Crookshanks that early in the films either which is a choice. Overall these are some interesting choices and I'm interested in the accessory pack, but these won't be released until December or so sadly.

Surprisingly they actually answered me asking them if they had any updates on Lupin. And the answer was a, not yet, they will post on facebook when he's ready. Basically what I expected, but was still hoping for something. I agree it wouldve been sweet to make him as the werewolf. Wouldve been a great halloween themed figure.

Wow, just wow... so this is the 3rd release of the 1st year figures, or 4th? I haven't really kept up. And what's with the pumpkin head? I don't have any recollection of the kids sporting those and it looks like the Halloween additions are pretty generic.

Surprisingly they actually answered me asking them if they had any updates on Lupin. And the answer was a, not yet, they will post on facebook when he's ready. Basically what I expected, but was still hoping for something. I agree it wouldve been sweet to make him as the werewolf. Wouldve been a great halloween themed figure.

Dang it. I'm so impatient on Lupin. I know he probably won't turn out great (judging by Bellatrix, Lucius, Ginny, and Luna - Lord), but... He's probably my favorite HP character.

I wish someone had at least made a cool HP werewolf statue. I loved the designs used in the movie. Wish they had been able to use practical effects as originally planned, but still.

Back