Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, she is a definite pick up if your into this series. Certain angles really do look pretty nice.

If a $200 figure only looks nice at certain angles then its an easy pass for me. If Star Ace wants to take $50 off for every angle that it does not look nice from then maybe we can talk.

My collection
Screenshot_20190413-140849_Gallery.jpg
20190413_121512.jpg

Really lovely collection! Those Gentle Giant gallery pieces are so well done it's a shame the Dumbledore and Snape were never released. I really like the way you have them placed, the Triwizard cup & wands all displayed together.

Really lovely collection! Those Gentle Giant gallery pieces are so well done it's a shame the Dumbledore and Snape were never released. I really like the way you have them placed, the Triwizard cup & wands all displayed together.

For being older statues they really are pretty nice. And I agree about the Snape and Dumbledore, those would have been great as well. I appreciate the kind words.

Screenshot_20190415-122751_Facebook.jpg
Pretty glad we are getting Lupin. Hopefully atleast 1 out of the 2 heads will be nice. Just really need a Mcgonagall!

Nice to see Lupin being made, hopefully it'll be better than their recent offerings. :pray:

And yes...we need McGonagall!! :lecture

one head that doesn't look like David Thewlis, and that same head repainted to look like he's turning into a werewolf

and a second release in prisoner garb for some reason

Honestly my first answer after reading the Star Ace post was “unusable” just from their recent track record. At this point a McGonagall announcement would worry me as far as quality goes. I’m just judging from pictures but it seems like Bellatrix showed a slight improvement over the last few releases. I haven’t gotten it yet, but plan to, so I’ll see for myself eventually. If this Lupin release shows more improvement I might once again be excited for a McGonagall to go up for preorder.

Back