Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm down for Voldemort since I missed out on him but jeez he's like a $50 mark up. If I had the money at the time, I could've gotten him for about ~$200 on eBay around the holidays. I'm going to wait to see if BBTS or Timewalker put these up for order in the next couple days before deciding to place an order at SS though

Would be awesome if this means we'll eventually get a reissue of Gambon Dumbledore and POA Harry

Last edited:
Took some photos of Harry and Ron from the Prisoner of Azkaban. I don't think Ron is near as bad as a lot of folks make him out to be. In fact, I'm quite happy with him. Now teenage Hermione is another matter entirely. I think she is hands down the worst doll they have done in the whole series.
At Odds by wizgerg3, on Flickr

Voldemort is a good one, albeit very simple. The paint could have been slightly more realistic looking, but the sculpts are good. Does anyone else find him a little short though? Compared to some other 1/6 scale figures it feels like he's too short. Especially because I think Voldemort needs height for his presence. If he's with other figures, it helps that his feet are covered, so that you can just put a small slab for him to stand on. The figure stands really well on its own as well.

I'm down for Voldemort since I missed out on him but jeez he's like a $50 mark up. If I had the money at the time, I could've gotten him for about ~$200 on eBay around the holidays. I'm going to wait to see if BBTS or Timewalker put these up for order in the next couple days before deciding to place an order at SS though

Would be awesome if this means we'll eventually get a reissue of Gambon Dumbledore and POA Harry

I would REALLY love a re-release of Gambon Dumbledore. He's one I missed, as I thought he would go on sale like several of the others had before him, and he never really did, then all of a sudden he was gone and his prices were skyrocketing!

Took some photos of Harry and Ron from the Prisoner of Azkaban. I don't think Ron is near as bad as a lot of folks make him out to be. In fact, I'm quite happy with him. Now teenage Hermione is another matter entirely. I think she is hands down the worst doll they have done in the whole series.

While out of the box, Hermione is pretty bad, but after the repaint and new rooted hair done by Shane Poole aka One Sixth Salon that I've seen recently, it can look pretty good with some work done.

Beautiful pics btw :clap:

I would REALLY love a re-release of Gambon Dumbledore. He's one I missed, as I thought he would go on sale like several of the others had before him, and he never really did, then all of a sudden he was gone and his prices were skyrocketing!

Yup! that's exactly what happened to me. I gave up on the line, but then after doing a HP marathon, I ended up trying to get into the line slowly.

You missed him. He did go on sale. He went as low as $120. I was tempted especially with the podium. Although I think the Gambon figure is better than the Harris, Harris to me is Dumbledore. I did not pick up the Harris figure either. Star Ace has just been terrible, overall, with this line.

You missed him. He did go on sale. He went as low as $120. I was tempted especially with the podium. Although I think the Gambon figure is better than the Harris, Harris to me is Dumbledore. I did not pick up the Harris figure either. Star Ace has just been terrible, overall, with this line.

Well, I do have the Harris figure, and I actually think he's pretty well done. Harris is my favorite Dumbledore too, but I wish I would have gotten Gambon as Dumbledore too looking back on it.

Anyone have the Draco 2.0 young uniform version? Is the sculpt a lot better than the original? I passed on the young Draco uniform version as I didn't think the sculpt was a good likeness. Just wonder if the 2.0 is much improved?

Man I am so glad I decided to hold off on putting an order in on the Voldemort reissue. I got a steal on eBay and picked him up for only $90! I was worried it was a scam (even though the seller had 100% rating) as the listing showed up around 3am. However, it just arrived and it's the real deal. I'm actually pretty shocked at how good he looks in hand especially the paint work. From pics, I really though this was going to be a so-so figure, but I'm pretty happy. Going to adjust the tailoring of the robes so that everything hangs and lays a bit more natural and give him on of the newer HP display stands, but otherwise he'll look great on display.

Does anyone know if the casual Luna was released?
I I preordered it on Ebay (and stupidly paid for it) in 2019. It was listed until march this year, but den all of them disappeared from ebay.
I have tried to contact the seller, but no answer. Quess those money are gone.

Was it released? Is it coming out? Has it been cancelled?

Does anyone know if the casual Luna was released?
I I preordered it on Ebay (and stupidly paid for it) in 2019. It was listed until march this year, but den all of them disappeared from ebay.
I have tried to contact the seller, but no answer. Quess those money are gone.

Was it released? Is it coming out? Has it been cancelled?

Hate to say, but yes casual Luna has been released for quite a while now.

O.K.

I cant seem to find her anywhere :(

Well they usually re-release everything so you might get another chance. But you should be able to find one used at some point. Good luck. I hated that they used the first year body. Since that outfit isn't until the 6th movie so she should be much taller. I was able to do a few things to her ankles to add some height. Also had her face and hair touched up and I'm happy with her.
Screenshot_20210517-213811_Instagram.jpg

Back