Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even being a larger scale might not be a problem for recasters. I suspect these were 1/4 Enterbay sculpts, shrunk down to 1/6, shown here & [URL="https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=567]here[/URL].

Edit: The OSK link doesn't seem to work. But this is a pic of the 1/6 Mr Bean, which I suspect is EB's 1/4 Mr Bean sculpt shrunk down. I'm not 100% sure it is though.

P8064293.JPG

Last edited:
looks worse than the 1/4 shrunk down(eyes even face the same way too) and the mouth/jaw area..WTF...looks big on both bodies too.

The Mr Bean looks pretty good though. Point is, they seem to have the means to shrink sculpts, so if an able recaster got their hands on that Arnie Kim sculpt, I'd think it could be shrunk, then have the missing parts added (hair, neck, & maybe ears), then recast & painted. Basically, that Arnie Kim sculpt being sold on eBay isn't the best place to avoid recasters.

fair point larry.although I bought the big boss knock off sculpt (rather than pay silly money for the worst of EB 1/6 bruce's)a 1/6 sculpt wouldn't interest me.

just heard from you guys about this Ultimate Lee from Enterbay. I don't have faith in EB anymore after Big Boss. But somehow i wish we are all wrong and they really deliver it. But i doubt will be multiple movie figure. The same head sculpt would not work for every movie. I hope this Ultimate becomes a serie and they do every movie again like HT does with some old figures. I love my figures but would like to see a new WoD, FoF and EtD with improved paint apps.

it'll be interesting to see what EB will produce.the headsculpt could work if they went back to the removeable hair piece from the good ole days,that way with 4 different hair pieces(big boss/FOF had roughly the same style of hair)but to do that (and 4/5 outfits)that would cost....$400+.i still don't see this before the end of the year at best(never mind 27th November). all they said to me via email was it's 1/6 scale....over to you EB.

You guys are giving EB too much credit. Set your expectations low... given what you are thinking they will provide... prepare to be disappointed.

I think when EB stated the ultimate figure, they mean it more towards "our best figure yet !"

nah since the ETD (A/B)1/6 it been downhill,and no doubt EB will no doubt let us down AGAIN..but we can all wish/dream for something spectacular

The FoF one was really good in my opinion, even the angry sculpt. Also the Kato was great. Everything went wrong with Bruce Lee figures after Arnie left. And not only the Bruce Lees suffered, all their figures suffered from very bad quality control.

Don't know how the NBA figures have turned out, but that last Bruce figure is pretty bad looking. The sculpt is just bad in both heads

agree but FOF was before ETD.i thought KATO was a very good set,but thought the sculpt/hair was a tad off.but much better than the 1/6 done after arnie left.(the smile GOD was pretty good though)

Actually, FoF was after EtD A and B, Way of the Dragon and the GoD. I remember because after seeing those figures that were going for $700 and more, I decided to wait for the FoF for $350. Then got the Kato which was the last Arnie made for Enterbay if Im not mistaken.

There was also the GoD Nokia but that was just reused parts and hard to get for a decent price specially since it was pretty barebones

You guys are giving EB too much credit. Set your expectations low... given what you are thinking they will provide... prepare to be disappointed.
I think when EB stated the ultimate figure, they mean it more towards "our best figure yet !"

Well we believe Enterbay will be providing more than the standard offering if they're calling it 'ultimate version' ..... but we don't believe what they provide will be very good :D

If only YJ Park sculpted more. When was the last time he was credited as the primary sculptor? Was it when they ruined his Bruce Lee sculpt with their new movable eye system?

If only YJ Park sculpted more. When was the last time he was credited as the primary sculptor? Was it when they ruined his Bruce Lee sculpt with their new movable eye system?

He actually sculpted the 1/4 Terminator 2 T-800.

Didn't see him this year, but he was at the HK Ani-Con 2 years before. I remember asking him about the Van Damme figure and T2, and was under the impression he was only taking care of the paint. He said he still sculpted, and showed me some pictures of the BD T2 months before it was announced. Nice guy.

Back