Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is Big Boss Enterbay? How long has it been since you released a 1/6 Lee worth a damn? Your whole Bruce line needs updating. You put the kibosh on HT producing Lee figures and have proceeded to do nuthin'. Screw you Enterbay, I deserve.

I think Blitzway may be the go to guys for Bruce in the future. After all, they have Arnie on board and that GOD statue looks amazing.

I wonder why there are no more BL 1/6 figures being produced now? The Blitzway GoD is very good, but at 1/3 scale, it's just too big for me. :dunno

I wonder why there are no more BL 1/6 figures being produced now? The Blitzway GoD is very good, but at 1/3 scale, it's just too big for me. :dunno

Enterbay is a small company and I think they've been completely overwhelmed by the Michael Jordan explosion.

Stealth_Bruce.jpg

Papa this lighting is gorgeous. :yess::hi5:

You know which pose I never got around to shooting?

Bruce could easily be posed with his legs straight out, climbing down the rope... if you could find a way to suspend it of course :peace

Papa this lighting is gorgeous. :yess::hi5:

You know which pose I never got around to shooting?

Bruce could easily be posed with his legs straight out, climbing down the rope... if you could find a way to suspend it of course :peace

Thanks Sith!:hi5:
I've done that pose! I took a pic of it on my phone...I used the hole at the top of the detolf with the rope taped to the top wood piece.

I'll do it again someday and snap some pics.

Edit: here is a crappy pic using my camera to shoot the screen of my phone.

bruce_swing_rope_cellpic.jpg

Last edited:
ojzm.jpg

0ho6.jpg

zu51.jpg

just subscribed to this thread and wanna share my cutom bruce lee.

in my opinion enterbay bruce lee is still the best in the market.

the body and head sculpt is superb.so here're my resculpt body with jointless look.it's not accurate but i like it.

ojzm.jpg

0ho6.jpg

zu51.jpg

just subscribed to this thread and wanna share my cutom bruce lee.

in my opinion enterbay bruce lee is still the best in the market.

the body and head sculpt is superb.so here're my resculpt body with jointless look.it's not accurate but i like it.

Damn, that looks really great!

xgz1.JPG

h1c.JPG

yeki.jpg

another attemp on jointless resculpt,i think it's turn out great
what you guys think? ref:the bog boss final scene

here''s my process of jointless custom body
- set the body as your favorite pose.
- glue all of the joints
- sculpt over the joint with epoxy
- checking with surface color
- sanded off some sculpt defect