Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Game of Death track suit sold in Hong Kong was a 100% fake - and they were addressed about this before the auction started, but went ahead anyway unfortunately. Even with clear evidence presented by the club chairman of the Bruce Lee Club in Hong Kong.

1471276_716265751759591_1323335218_n.jpg

Posting by the Chairman of the Bruce Lee Club on their Facebook group wall.

Bruce-Lee-Combat-Suit-Game-Of-Death.jpg

hk_bruce_lee.jpg

...notice the sewing seam on each side which was not present in the photograph below of Bruce and Kareem in the original "Game of Death" suit worn by Bruce Lee....

Click here for full bigger view of this above photograph of Bruce with Kareem Abdul Jabbar

1466305_10201667840512156_1629535311_n.jpg

...proof that the sleeves was not 3/4 long, but a full arm long....

I even believe that the nunchakus, the bamboo stick and most of the items sold that day was not the real thing.

Last edited:
xgz1.JPG

h1c.JPG

yeki.jpg

another attemp on jointless resculpt,i think it's turn out great
what you guys think? ref:the bog boss final scene

here''s my process of jointless custom body
- set the body as your favorite pose.
- glue all of the joints
- sculpt over the joint with epoxy
- checking with surface color
- sanded off some sculpt defect
- and repaint all of the body + add on sweaty effect

g0zk.jpg

er3x.jpg

sg1.JPG

igga.JPG

wqrq.jpg

wf6m.jpg

finished !!!!

That is really awesome work you done there 30cm ! When looking at the pictures in your first posting I though they were done in Photoshop - but I was wrong... I wish I had your talent and the equipment to do this :)

By the way, how would this work with the soft body in the 3rd. Enterbay "Game of Death; Behind the Scenes" release ? I am guessing it will be a very difficult task as it would be different material (hard and soft), unless you cover the whole body with a hard surface coating ?

That is really awesome work you done there 30cm ! When looking at the pictures in your first posting I though they were done in Photoshop - but I was wrong... I wish I had your talent and the equipment to do this :)

By the way, how would this work with the soft body in the 3rd. Enterbay "Game of Death; Behind the Scenes" release ? I am guessing it will be a very difficult task as it would be different material (hard and soft), unless you cover the whole body with a hard surface coating ?

I asked him this question privately (well in regards to using the Hot Toys DX body) and he said he can't do with the later bodies that have the rubber torso sleeve. Bummer !

wf6m.jpg

finished !!!!

That looks fantastic! Well done, my friend. I'm not into Bruce Lee but I like checking out his figures.

The Game of Death track suit sold in Hong Kong was a 100% fake - and they were addressed about this before the auction started, but went ahead anyway unfortunately. Even with clear evidence presented by the club chairman of the Bruce Lee Club in Hong Kong.

Wow. They're obviously different. Its amazing it sold for what it did. I tell you what it would take a lot more than some dude just saying it was Bruce Lees for me to lay down that kind of cash. I would very much question the integrity of that auction house.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk​

hk_bruce_lee.jpg

...notice the sewing seam on each side which was not present in the photograph below of Bruce and Kareem in the original "Game of Death" suit worn by Bruce Lee....

Click here for full bigger view of this above photograph of Bruce with Kareem Abdul Jabbar

1466305_10201667840512156_1629535311_n.jpg

...proof that the sleeves was not 3/4 long, but a full arm long....

I even believe that the nunchakus, the bamboo stick and most of the items sold that day was not the real thing.

Wow, what a shame that people feel the need to scam others.

Was the buyer someone here and how much did it go for?

Wow, what a shame that people feel the need to scam others.

Was the buyer someone here and how much did it go for?

I do not know who the unlucky buyer was, but he or she paid US$ 100,000 for the fake tracksuit.....

said it was fake when I first saw it..people should know better.look at the film/photos of bruce wearing it..SO different..someones just wasted 100k

said it was fake when I first saw it..people should know better.look at the film/photos of bruce wearing it..SO different..someones just wasted 100k

What makes this an even bigger scandal is that the vice chairman of Chinese auction house Spink who was responsible and did the auction was confronted about this before the auction day - but she totally disregarded the clear evidence, saying that "a man's word" has worth more than the evidence presented....

oh hang on I've just found a pair of yellow and black trainers bruce wore on GOD..THEY ARE A BIT WORN.........25.000 anyone..honest bruce wore them:lol

What makes this an even bigger scandal is that the vice chairman of Chinese auction house Spink who was responsible and did the auction was confronted about this before the auction day - but she totally disregarded the clear evidence, saying that "a man's word" has worth more than the evidence presented....
original

A collector friend of mine Jeff Chinn (who lives in San Francisco) actually owns one of the two blue silk Kung Fu suit that Bruce used in one of the scenes in the beginning of "Enter the Dragon". These scenes were filmed in several takes so two suits were used. Some untrue rumours where spread on the internet in recent years that it was not the actual suit that Jeff had in possession since Linda had two, but it simply not true. Both suits were soaked with Bruce's sweat, and Linda basically keep one and auctioned off the other one at the Bruce Lee Estate Superior Auction Galleries auction back in 1993 where Jeff bought it.

1240587_604664602909100_1517745961_n.jpg

1236681_603650546343839_1029284338_n.jpg

1234860_603576933017867_2099718639_n.jpg

It has been displayed at the Warner Bros. Studios Museum since 1998, and also at a few other events for Bruce Lee fans view it.

Here you go Y4NK33 PL4N3T.

26966_102204156488483_4985816_n.jpg

26966_102204159821816_5471084_n.jpg

26966_102204163155149_7790899_n.jpg

26966_102204206488478_8251487_n.jpg

I was thinking it would be cool for you guys to see another type of collector. Jeff has one of the biggest and most impressive collections of Bruce Lee stuff - both authentic and other stuff like magazines, books, figures, etc. He has his own Bruce Lee Room - in which he has his collection displayed.

26966_102182079824024_1265440_n.jpg

He likes to invite Bruce Lee fans when they are in town to come over to have a look. I have been there once back in 2006. This is more up my alley as most of you know, but I still think figure collecting (also non-Bruce Lee related) is really cool :)

Last edited:
Back