Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
30cm, how much do you charge to make this sweat effect on a figure of mine ? Since i saw Lalla's ETD custom i dream to have a figure like that.

That's really amazing work !
You should definitely sell them !

If I still had my EtD HT set I'd so get one done in the dungeon scene with the 2 fighting sticks!

SAB, i was watching one on evilbay for 230 !!!! It's the only one there, but thanks to your link i see that we can grab it for less. I will try to buy early 2014. Thank you for the tip buddy !

guys, check out Bill's instagram:
https://instagram.com/enterbaybill

See the last picture with four robocop's pics, the down/left side picture. It's me or is there a Bruce Lee item in blue in the left corner ? It looks like the HD 1001 Bust, but it's strange since this is a new picture and the item seems like a work in progress. It could be HD 1001 2.0 version.

SAB, i was watching one on evilbay for 230 !!!! It's the only one there, but thanks to your link i see that we can grab it for less. I will try to buy early 2014. Thank you for the tip buddy !

No prob, hope you're able to grab one !

Could be bits and pieces and left over or even a one off custom work. Those Robocop shots aren't exactly official release shots.

Apparently the suit 'shrunk in the wash'. And it didn't come from Lee's estate but from a 'friend of Lee's'. I'd be waiting on that certificate of authenticity too - but I wonder who would be in a position to issue it?

Apparently they are relying on a certificate of authenticity from Taky Kimura .... a 90yr old man can apparently look at a suit that has been cleaned and is too small and say, 'yup that's the one!'

And wasn't the actual suit supposed to be more orange, with lighting or film lens (can't remember which) supposedly giving it the more yellow look on screen ?

Looks like a fake to me. The neck band and the black stripes are wider than the one in GOD -

BRUCELEESUITCOMPARISON-TERMINATOR_FAN_GAME.png

Last edited:
here''s my process of jointless custom body
- set the body as your favorite pose.
- glue all of the joints
- sculpt over the joint with epoxy
- checking with surface color
- sanded off some sculpt defect
- and repaint all of the body + add on sweaty effect

g0zk.jpg

er3x.jpg

sg1.JPG

igga.JPG

wqrq.jpg

wf6m.jpg

finished !!!!
That looks amazing :clap

Does anyone know what brand/color paint was used to match the EB body?

Back