Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Enterbay Bruce Lee Line Thread

I'd like to see some more poses out of that body--the 2nd head is nice, but now I'm really scared about the price: brand new seamless body + two heads = over $200? I'm getting priced out of this hobby... :(

I'd like to see some more poses out of that body--the 2nd head is nice, but now I'm really scared about the price: brand new seamless body + two heads = over $200? I'm getting priced out of this hobby... :(

I expect it to be around $280 :monkey1

I expect it to be around $280 :monkey1

The finished product looks anything like the prototype, and they can deliver 85% of what they promised that body can do. I'm in for $280.
This bruce lee looks amazing. No possibility in the hands though, but i'll get over it..

Not gonna lie, that head looks like one of those many Bruce Lee knock offs when he died.

I really love the smiling face! I know... It is not 150% spot on but i see lifelike emotions and i definitly miss that in most of the latest sculpts from hot toys. hot toys heads are great but sculpts like prince of persia, inglorious basterds or the latest indy proto look very dead and soulless to me.

anyway... there could be definitly more smiling in the 1/6 market. Chapeau Enterbay!

I think the head smiling expression looks like a 'merry' 'happy' Bruce instead of a 'taunting' one. The hair does not help either. If they price this more than Hot Toys ETD, I will just wait for Hot Toys to come out with their own version.

They have the rights and the 2 most famous Bruce looks are ETD and GoD. You know it's coming.

69464edegw6dczh88czpxj.jpg

69464edegw6dczhg5osnnj.jpg

I have zero interest in Bruce lee figures but It's mindblowing!
It will be amazing on a shelf! So lifelike!

I have no problem with a rubber body if it has been developed properly, and the pics so far are promising re: the body sculpt. But Enterbay have got to think about their pricing for this figure, as many collectors will balk at $250+ when Hot Toys have theirs at $200. The iffy smiling HS is no a deal clincher either. I'm looking forward to more pics showing the range of poseability - non-poseable fingers would be a farce on any Bruce Lee figure IMO. If EB get this right, you'd have to say it will set a new benchmark in 1/6.

What can use a little more work is the hair, it looks like a conehead bruce lee, maybe a little on the eyes, theres a picture of th big boss, if they can make the hair like that picture, it would resemble more to the great mr. Bruce lee!!

Yes!!! That smirking face is so awesome! Obviously modeled after Bruce's fight with Inosanto. Or should I say just before their fight, as Bruce taps out "Shave and a Haircut" on the floor in response to Inosanto's own version carried out on his kali sticks.

The sculpt is 100% there for me although the likeness does appear a little youthful (much like Bruce in "The Big Boss"). I initially thought the hair was too wide around the temples but after having viewed the fight again with Inosanto, it does seem right. (I wonder if they will make this head compatible with previous hairpieces so that it can be used with Enterbay's other Lee film figures?)

One thing I hope Enterbay gets right, aside from perfecting their paint app, is the length of the sleeves. One of the previous GOD releases came up a little short, making it appear short sleeved rather than long sleeve but pulled-up. I know that using long sleeves and rolling them up will look bad in 1/6 but if they added a little more length then before I'd be happy.

I know Inosanto is a very humble man, but I would LOVE a licensed figure of him to compliment this Lee... and a Kareem while I'm thinking about it. With the NBA license acquired, I'm hopeful a Kareem is on the horizon.

Man this is gonna be my first Bruce Lee figure. Simply amazing and I see 100% Bruce in that sculpt. Does anyone have an idea of how much this will cost?? I dont see myself paying more than $220.

2 heads and 2 bodies for HKD 2000 ($257), PO in HK shop(s)...

HT's DX04... 2heads and 2 bodies cost around USD230-240.

2 heads and 2 bodies for HKD 2000 ($257), PO in HK shop(s)...

HT's DX04... 2heads and 2 bodies cost around USD230-240.
how did you find out how much it will cost?

^^Thats not too bad I guess, especially if the final product looks as good as the teasers.

Back