Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Enterbay Bruce Lee Line Thread

EB Bruce figs? They are available in the grey market, but wow those prices....:(

Maybe not... there are probably a heap of Kim fans out there who won't settle for anything other than an EB Bruce. But you'd have to say that having an alternative ETD figure - with all the goodies that HT are throwing in the box - would tempt a lot of people away from the big money EB's are fetching.

Only thing that might not dent the market too much is the certainty that the HT version will go up in price pretty quickly, thereby trashing all the benefits of a big kit for a reasonable price.

I think it will.

As long as it looks like bruce, that is.

I think yulli will hit the ball out of the park on this one, and let's rewind back a lil guys, people are a fan of bruce lee; not arnie kim.

He's the pioneer of sculpting bruce, but now that there's a few artist doing it, I think the competition is gonna be tough. And no doubt the price of etd is gonna go down now that there's more product in the market.

I don't think the Enterbay's BL figures will dive. People who complain about the price just weren't there when they were first released, to take advantage. In that respect Hot Toys will fill the void.

Later we'll get people complaining about the price of HT's EtD, because noobs weren't there when HT's released this version. We're yet to see what people will complain about once HT's releases theirs, but regardless, HT's EtD is a good buy for people wanting one great representation of Bruce Lee on their shelves.

I don't think the Enterbay's BL figures will dive. People who complain about the price just weren't there when they were first released, to take advantage. In that respect Hot Toys will fill the void.

Later we'll get people complaining about the price of HT's EtD, because noobs weren't there when HT's released this version. We're yet to see what people will complain about once HT's releases theirs, but regardless, HT's EtD is a good buy for people wanting one great representation of Bruce Lee on their shelves.

Agreed.....

ETB Bruce Lee were never that cheap to begin with. They are around 50% more expensive than your typical HT back then.

This DX04 is actually cheaper than the cheapest ETB BL back then.

So yes, if HT get the HS right, we will see a plunge in ETB BL pricing. Only reason they were that high to begin with was because no one else was making them.

Only by a dollar. :lol

Still, I don't see your point. You're saying Hot Toys were priced at around the $100 at that time? Just as Sideshow were around $50 at that time, but what does the differing prices of differing companies supposed to prove exactly?

I see Ht's prices going up and, until Enterbay release another to prove otherwise, their BL retail prices have been coming down. God $350, WotD $250, EtD's $200, FoF $320 (basically a two in one adding $30 for a second body = $175 per fig) and $190 for Kato. It's further complicated by differing standard of diorama, and that Enterbay states a edition size, whereas HT do not.

I don't see the head sculpt making a difference to whether Enterbay's EtD drops. People will have more choice and I expect will choose HT, moreso due to their acquaintance with HT's figures.

I agree, Enterbay's Bruce Lee was $400 from start. Most people dont have that kind of cash to spend on a figure. HT's version which comes with most accessories is what most collectors are going to buy

Agreed.....

:goodpost::exactly:

The ETD BL figures will not drop...especially Ver. B

Do you mean the handmade ones?

Is it not cheaper to do a custom ? :dunno

EB Bruce figs? They are available in the grey market, but wow those prices....:(

Man EB prices always priced me out of the market. Hence why the 1/4 scale was actually the first on that I would even think of adding to my collection and man am I happy.

But I would love to put some 1/6 pieces on a shelf, but I am not sure I can if the prices are that nuts. :monkey2

All of the Enterbay Bruce figures are great. Even Kato is extremely well done and it does not feel as expensive as the other ones as it comes with a lot of extras. It is also the cheapest, so you wouldnt go wrong with it.

Today is Bruce Lee's Birthday 27 Nov. All the best Master

Since is the official Enterbay Bruce Lee line, these are a must.

76934_474030432556_52274677556_5574216_8286890_n.jpg

156663_474030467556_52274677556_5574217_839507_n.jpg

154252_474030517556_52274677556_5574219_2946187_n.jpg

Last edited:

Since is the official Enterbay Bruce Lee line, these are a must.

That's beautiful. But, when will this officially drop:
39531_450090847556_52274677556_5218070_8246620_n.jpg

This 1/6th scale figure is my most anticipated piece, especially if it looks as good as this teaser/proto.

That's beautiful. But, when will this officially drop:
39531_450090847556_52274677556_5218070_8246620_n.jpg

This 1/6th scale figure is my most anticipated piece, especially if it looks as good as this teaser/proto.

You could start saving a dollar a day and probably have enough to buy 2 or even three when they release it.

^
^ Enjoy your wait.

It will have articulation points at production too.

As long as it looks great, I could care less what difference it may have to the above pic. Just make it awesome.

You could start saving a dollar a day and probably have enough to buy 2 or even three when they release it.

That's good, because they are a lot of things I'm getting in the meantime and that could save the hit on my bank account. LOL

Back