Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Needs a good Nora Miao figurine to match Bruce Lee's prowess. I used to play with her when I was a little boy. She hates it when I call her "Auntie Nora". I was like 6 so I couldn't understand why.

Just picked up the enterbay Bruce Lee from a fellow collector and wanted to see if someone can show me pics of the body. For some reason mines has burn marks all over it and wanted to see if this is normal thanks

Heres a few pics

bl4.JPG

bl6.JPG

bl2.JPG

bl7.JPG

bl8.JPG

That looks like staining from the tracksuit, & sadly, I don't think it's that uncommon.

Those bodies were notorious for being poo. I feel bad whenever I think about what Enterbay did with the 1/6 Bruce Lee license.

Those bodies were notorious for being poo. I feel bad whenever I think about what Enterbay did with the 1/6 Bruce Lee license.

Dang wish I would of known that prior to buying it from the seller. I want to display him with the yellow suit rolled down but looks ridiculous with all the stains on it. Almost looks like bullet holes :lol

Anyone have an extra body I can purchase or send me a link to 1 on ebay. Dont really know what too look for thanks

Thanks Lawrence, I just watched a couple of videos on you tube and theirs seems to be fine. No signs of dots etc. Wonder if its a defect
Are the black spots staining or actually rubber deterioration ?
The dots seem to line up where the black stripes might be, so I'm guessing it's staining. I have 3 of these bodies, & I don't think any of them have that problem with the upper body (the legs & feet might have staining), but I don't cover up the upper body. It's too nice a body to cover I reckon. I'd simply use an alternate body if I want to have it fully clothed.

Although, I don't think I've experienced any of my rubber figures deteriorating, so I don't really know what it's supposed to look like when it does. Maybe it is rubber deterioration, & I simply don't know it, but I'm going to stick with my guess of it simply being stains from the tracksuit.

Edit: Yes, the reputation for these bodies aren't the best, but I still think the bodies look, feel, & work pretty good. Having said that, one of my bodies has a bit of the tan overcoat peeling near the arms, which is kind of a bummer. The boxed bodies sold separately, & I think the later batch of these figures, had the bodies covered in some kind of tan overcoat. There were some earlier bodies released, without the overcoat, which I think are the better bodies. They feel safer to pose, since that overcoat is missing, which means no peeling overcoat.

I think that extra layer might have been to better match the colour of the head sculpts.

Last edited:
I don't have that problem, so I don't have pics of that. Sorry.

I'll try to explain what I mean. See the black stripes that are along the side of the yellow tracksuit? That's what I think has stained the body. The dots on the body in your pics, seem to be in the areas where the black stripes on the tracksuit might rest on, when the body is fully clothed.

I'm guessing maybe the feet might be stained from the socks as well.

I don't have that problem, so I don't have pics of that. Sorry.

I'll try to explain what I mean. See the black stripes that are along the side of the yellow tracksuit? That's what I think has stained the body. The dots on the body in your pics, seem to be in the areas where the black stripes on the tracksuit might rest on, when the body is fully clothed.

Yeah I see what your saying but they dont all line up to where the black lines are. Also the 1 stain on the front thigh doesnt come in contact with the stripes that run along the side of his leg know what I mean. I believe it could be a defect IMO. but who knows :slap. Just upset that I cant display him now with the suit overlapping

bl12.JPG

bl13.JPG

Then I don't know. Maybe you are right. Bummer spending money on a faulty product. Sorry.

Do enterbay HS fit other hot toys bodies? Or cheap knock off bodies? Thinking about getting Han HS only and putting on my TT22 body. But don't know if it will fit never owned Enterbay stuff.

Last edited:
Do enterbay HS fit other hot toys bodies? Or cheap knock off bodies? Thinking about getting Han HS only and putting on my TT22 body. But don't know if they'll. never own a Enterbay stuff.

EB sculpts tend to be too big for HT bodies, the end up as bobble heads. Some work better than others though, I'm not sure about Han.

Back