Official EB X M: Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thx for the link but I was hoping SS would have it at HT price cause I was gonna use my $80 points. I was leaning on EB but there were 2 factors for me to choose this over Ht. One was price and the other was in hand quality. Dont wanna fall for the great proto but bad final product. Hopefully, I can find a loose headsculpt for this on ebay but I highly doubt anyone would part with it at this price.

I am seriously stunned by the price though. They know that they have to compete with HT to survive but they keep digging their own grave. They were also charging $300 for a Luke Skywalker that doesnt even look like Mark Hamill. I seriously prefer the $49 Sideshow. I dont see how they can surivive for another year.

Last edited:
Yea very surprised at the huge price. I wasn't planning on buying or anything, but it would've been cool to possibly get the Hat and Jacket from this figure. The both look better than HT IMO and would've looked great on the HT figure

Hard to justify the price tag for this item when compared to the HT package that seems to out class it for much cheaper.

I like EB and own a handful of their figures that I'm very happy with and try not to bash them, but it's time for them to re-evaluate their pricing for 1/6's b/c collector's can get equal or even better 1/6 figures from other companies. They are pricing themselves out of the market.

I now fear that EB's Leon the Professional will be around this price, mainly because he has all the accessories but also because Enterbay thinks they can get away with these prices (until they see their quarterly sales :lol)

Can I have a Leon please Hot Toys so I don't have to support Enterbay anymore ;)?

Honestly EB is such a joke they should be ashamed.

First they partner up with Medicom, which is like Tom Cruise partnering up with a Rainman that can't count cards. It takes them 2 years to get a figure into production, and the competition with Hot Toys is outright going to kill them dead.

Its like opening up a Lemonade Stand to sell piss coffee for $60 a cup in front of a Starbucks. Just burn the stand down, collect the insurance, and be on your way Enterbay.

uulemonade.jpg

I am still kinda new to the 1/6 scene but I have to say I agree with the few people who don't see the likeness In this HS it looks nothing like him to me at all the HT sculpt isn't perfect but looks so much better to me honestly I wouldn't pay 100.00 for this figure I will agree the coat,hat,and hair look good but the rest looks like cheap junk that medicom always puts out.someone should put up a side by side photo of the HT and UU head sculpts I mean maybe it's just me but this is a no brainer HT all the way

Back