Official EB X M: Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that looks pretty good, nice to the head in proper scale to the body unlike the HT one. Pity about the crappy boots, I wonder what a hybrid between the two will look like?

I think that looks pretty good, nice to the head in proper scale to the body unlike the HT one. Pity about the crappy boots, I wonder what a hybrid between the two will look like?

A Medix Jack Sparrow would be interesting to see. I'm sure someone is going to come up with that combo hmmm..

Question is, would this Jack's hands scale better with the DX? It would probably be a bit tricky to get them to be compatible. I don't own any EB figs so I have no idea.

Well it's on the newer medi bodies and looks to have the hand beg style that would work with HT bodies. So the hands from this figure may work quite well with the HTDX

Well it's on the newer medi bodies and looks to have the hand beg style that would work with HT bodies. So the hands from this figure may work quite well with the HTDX

Cool. I'll definitely be up for snagging his parted out hands when he gets released.

But these hands will be just as big as the HT hands won't they?
I thought the problem with the HT scale was the head was way too small. If this is in correct scale (which it looks like it is) the hands could be just as large as HT's.
?

They're lookin' great TFS esp. that map! :wink1: Good luck on your project man. :)

Thank you J! Much appreciated my friend. Out of the map and the chest, Im probably more pleased with how the map turned out actually!:lol Its really quick and simple to make but just looks so cool! :)

But these hands will be just as big as the HT hands won't they?
I thought the problem with the HT scale was the head was way too small. If this is in correct scale (which it looks like it is) the hands could be just as large as HT's.
?

i haven't heard anything about the head being out of scale. You may be right though.

When I freaquented the DX Jack thread it seamed that the hands were what was being said to be out of scale. maybe it's both the head and hands :dunno haven't really been paying attention to the conversations going on in there

Thanks for posting, looking pretty cool. Hands look to be a definite improvement. Can't wait for this!

screen-capture-11-1.png
screen-capture-10-1.png
screen-capture-9-3.png
screen-capture-8-2.png

Looks like not many people will get this figure. Was really looking forward to see a comparison witht he Hot Toys one.

Back