Official AH Comiquette-Black Queen Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe so, because they will either offer a partial refund, full refund or replacement once you prove it to them with a pic or they might just take ur word for it, depends on who actually answers your e-mail. Some of them are more lenient than others. :rolleyes:

I see. Thanks for the heads up. Here's hoping for a replacement.

I also found a white paint scratch on her glove I didn't see earlier. Still an amazing piece!

I can't say for sure, but so far this seems like it has been the only AH comiquette that looks better than the print it's based on. From the pics of the print, I'm not fond of the perspective Adam drew her face.

i agree. in fact adam hughes' black queen artwork wasn't nice at all imo... compared to the others, like rogue.

the comiquette looks great. her face really is gorgeous. and definitely the prettiest of all the comiqutte renderings so far. the only thing i didn't like is the way her boobs have been propped up like that. looks a bit silly to me. i never liked that in real women, so it's the same here. :D

i agree. in fact adam hughes' black queen artwork wasn't nice at all imo... compared to the others, like rogue.

the comiquette looks great. her face really is gorgeous. and definitely the prettiest of all the comiqutte renderings so far. the only thing i didn't like is the way her boobs have been propped up like that. looks a bit silly to me. i never liked that in real women, so it's the same here. :D
Well you put a corset on a woman and certain things are gonna get pushed up. :lol

Well mine arrived today and she is just magnificent, the good pics on here does not even do her justice once you see her in person. I got #34 of 850 and the print is huge!

bq7.jpg

bq8.jpg

bq1.jpg

a little caution though to some who may not handle things so delicately

The whip has a peg on it that goes in her hand so watch the fingers when trying to insert it and the cape is little odd trying to place it on so just be careful with those 2 pieces.

a little caution though to some who may not handle things so delicately

The whip has a peg on it that goes in her hand so watch the fingers when trying to insert it and the cape is little odd trying to place it on so just be careful with those 2 pieces.

On the whip would you suggest sliding it into her hand or is there enough room to just snap it in. I would think to go ahead with the slid since you wouldn't want to damage a finger or thumb...

Kind of like Indy PF.

On the whip would you suggest sliding it into her hand or is there enough room to just snap it in. I would think to go ahead with the slid since you wouldn't want to damage a finger or thumb...

Kind of like Indy PF.

The handle part goes in but it scared me and I thought I was going to take a finger off, if you can slide it that will probably work as well, just watch the fingers.

Back