Official AH Comiquette-Black Queen Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someday I'll get the prints framed. Unfortunately I don't have the Emma Frost print.

P1060396.jpg

It hasn't been a month yet but I sold my Emma print for $150, Rogue, Mary Jane & Black Cat all for $65 each. They just sat in the box so I decided to get rid of them.

It's funny for me I didn't really want the Mary Jane print, so I saved some bucks when I picked up the regular version of her on Ebay months ago. But the Black Queen print was so amazing I had to have the exclusive.

It makes me sad that my Black Queen came with that gap and the other blemishes. I just want to display her, but that gap especially draws my eye to it every time. d'oh. It's going to be such a hassle packing it up and shipping it back to SS, than having to wait for them to get it, then send a new one. What if they run out of replacements...

sorry, just ranting and nervous since this is my first time buying direct with them.

It makes me sad that my Black Queen came with that gap and the other blemishes. I just want to display her, but that gap especially draws my eye to it every time. d'oh. It's going to be such a hassle packing it up and shipping it back to SS, than having to wait for them to get it, then send a new one. What if they run out of replacements...

sorry, just ranting and nervous since this is my first time buying direct with them.

Did you post a picture of this?

Awww Chronotrigger and you were so happy to get her and very eager I may add... That is a shame but you better hurry before they shipped out all the Ex's and you might run into that problem. The more time you take the lesser of a replacement might be possible.

Awww Chronotrigger and you were so happy to get her and very eager I may add... That is a shame but you better hurry before they shipped out all the Ex's and you might run into that problem. The more time you take the lesser of a replacement might be possible.

Will they tell me if they have a replacement available before I send it off?

Will they tell me if they have a replacement available before I send it off?

I believe so, because they will either offer a partial refund, full refund or replacement once you prove it to them with a pic or they might just take ur word for it, depends on who actually answers your e-mail. Some of them are more lenient than others. :rolleyes:

Forgot to post this one.

P1060367.jpg

this has to be one of the best shots yet, just a perfect face imo.

If I got on the WL for the EX do ppl rekon it will convert?
NOPE
i think with the past classics, and the soon coming she hulk and definate future classic Mystique. i would be looking at ebay, or just get a reg edition.
these babes are only going to get harder to find.

So jealous of you guys. I'm still waiting for mine to ship. I cleaned off a space for her yesterday--now I keep staring at a big gap on my shelves....

Same here man, it's driving me CRAZY!!! mine still says Processing :banghead

I agree, her butt looks much better in those pics. :monkey5 I'm so glad mine finally says "Item Shipping Soon" I just can't wait anymore for her but what choice do I have? :lol

I agree, her butt looks much better in those pics. :monkey5 I'm so glad mine finally says "Item Shipping Soon" I just can't wait anymore for her but what choice do I have? :lol

Yes in that picture and in person her butt is much rounder and not as flat as some pictures made it out to be.

Back