Official AH Comiquette-Black Queen Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you did a fantastic job on She-Hulk Tim and I love Adam's design of her. I love the pose especially cause it's reminiscent to me of a classic Pin-up pose and that really appeals to me. The reason I'll be passing is cause I'm just not a fan of the character and I have to be selective. Awesome job though! :rock

I'm in the same boat. Tim is an incredible sculpter. I think all the AH! pieces turned out great. However, because of space restrictions and funds, I also have become selective as to which pieces I buy. So, it's the X-ladies only for me. Picked up AH! EX. Emma, Rogue, Black Queen, and now Mystique. Now I need Tim and Adam to get cracking on a classic costume Storm. That is the only must have piece I want from the AH! line.

That's a shame, with the exception of Mystique, I'd have to say that not only is She-Hulk my finest work yet, she's perhaps my favorite. Different strokes. :monkey1

I am not a completist, but I will be adding this to my collection. I love the sculpt and bet it will be a favorite of many upon release. Great job Tim!

I got my Black Queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................finally!
456280_SDKSIUPLFXLPLTM.jpg

pictures up tomorrow!:D

ill be the distraction...peanut butter jelly time:chew:banana,peanut butter jelly time:chew:banana,peanut butter jelly time:chew:banana

We're set!

Something Sexy does the deed, IJ creates the diversion and I'll keep the engine running for a quick getaway!

I love it when a plan come together! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

For all of you on the wait list there is hope. My Brother in law just got a conversion notice on the EX. He put himself on the wait list about 3 months ago. So, good luck to all of you on the wait list.

I am going to steal it while you are at work.

I'll drive the getaway car! :rock

ill be the distraction...peanut butter jelly time:chew:banana,peanut butter jelly time:chew:banana,peanut butter jelly time:chew:banana

We're set!

Something Sexy does the deed, IJ creates the diversion and I'll keep the engine running for a quick getaway!

I love it when a plan come together! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

04.01.21.jpg
....:p

Here are my pics as promised!:rock...

IMG_7830.jpg

IMG_7764.jpg

booty shot!:D
IMG_7835.jpg

Her face is so detailed!...makes Emma look like Joan Rivers!..HA!
IMG_7628.jpg

IMG_7737.jpg

IMG_7803.jpg

IMG_7826.jpg

IMG_7781.jpg

Back