Official AH Comiquette-Black Queen Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I totally agree with you guys. I still would like to get WQ but if I don't I'll still be plenty happy I was able to get BQ. I honestly think she is the better of the two.

You think so cause you don't have the White Queen...:p yet

Haha. I think the BQ personally has a more interesting pose plus I like the face better than WQ.

Just a question of taste I suppose :) Emma was the first in the line and I love the character so she'll always be my nº1 but both pieces are Awesome! ;) The whole line is amazing

Just a question of taste I suppose :) Emma was the first in the line and I love the character so she'll always be my nº1 but both pieces are Awesome! ;) The whole line is amazing

Yea that's my opinion on the whole AH saga as well. Emma will always be first no matter what comes out but BQ is definitely one of my favorites out of the whole gang.

and yes I have all of them as well...

Yea that's my opinion on the whole AH saga as well. Emma will always be first no matter what comes out but BQ is definitely one of my favorites out of the whole gang.

and yes I have all of them as well...

And Mystique has the possibility of upstaging them both if done correctly, but I expect her to be of equal caliber regardless.

And Mystique has the possibility of upstaging them both if done correctly, but I expect her to be of equal caliber regardless.

That is tru, she's looks great and has a lot of potential down the road. The style along with the base is a homerun out of the park.

That is tru, she's looks great and has a lot of potential down the road. The style along with the base is a homerun out of the park.

Yep. From the neck down I think they've got it, but it will be the face and hair, the eyes in particular, that will make or break this piece. If they can pull it off and make them seem "natural" she will be a sensation. If she turns out to "cartoonish" it will just another ho-hum but well done piece.

what no love for she-hulk:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I'm sure she'll be nicely rendered, I guess I'm not to motivated about the pose. I can appreciated what AH was going for and have her on order but I'm not "inspired" as of yet. Perhaps once she's arrived what AH was trying to capture will translate better for me.

Not a bad starting price...SNIPE IT, JINXXY! Watch it, wait...then
Sniper.gif

:rock :rock :rock

Good Hunting!!

Yeah I agree with Snoopy, good luck Jinxx!

I'm hunting!
onion_msn_smileys-07.gif
.......speaking of that...

:tap...Ski, was that u who bid and then retracted on the BQ print!?....or was it He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named a.k.a. ******-heart!?...:tap

I honestly think she is the worst one done. The pose and face are just ugh but I'm a completest and I'll get her down the road.

agreed, out of all the AH pieces she'll be the one with the least lovin'
but like you i will get her so she will complete the line.

agreed, out of all the AH pieces she'll be the one with the least lovin'
but like you i will get her so she will complete the line.

That's a shame, with the exception of Mystique, I'd have to say that not only is She-Hulk my finest work yet, she's perhaps my favorite. Different strokes. :monkey1

That's a shame, with the exception of Mystique, I'd have to say that not only is She-Hulk my finest work yet, she's perhaps my favorite. Different strokes. :monkey1
I think you did a fantastic job on She-Hulk Tim and I love Adam's design of her. I love the pose especially cause it's reminiscent to me of a classic Pin-up pose and that really appeals to me. The reason I'll be passing is cause I'm just not a fan of the character and I have to be selective. Awesome job though! :rock

I think you did a fantastic job on She-Hulk Tim and I love Adam's design of her. I love the pose especially cause it's reminiscent to me of a classic Pin-up pose and that really appeals to me. The reason I'll be passing is cause I'm just not a fan of the character and I have to be selective. Awesome job though! :rock

i would have to agree, all the AH pieces are beautifully done. it's just that i'm feeling that she would have the smallest following, hense the least lovin':D
i'm not that big of fan of her as a character, but i ordered her the minute she went up for order, cause i think this line is great, and i'm a completist.:naughty

Back