Official 1/6 Rambo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Hot Toys Rambo Line Thread

Its criminal that HT's still hasn't made a Rambo 4.

Yes it is :lecture

Were those actual mentions by HT, or wishlist figures like those that plagued the T2 articles we saw?

Most likely wish list like the other articles, which has come to make me really dislike those because either translations are half-assed or they're correct and the articles do a poor job of distinguishing wishes from real plans. Either way, we're getting bum info here. I only half believed in Rocky because I saw that, no one ever had a scan with Rambo written in it, that was just report, but I want Rambo 4 so bad, I'm willing to put hope in the slightest rumor.

Being a big "Stallone" fan doesn't help the argument but the fact is, I have no doubt this (made right) would sell out effortlessly. Same with a Rocky from the first film.

The problem with Smooth Criminal (when comparing to Rambo) is that is would be an easy success. Jackson sells everywhere and sells well so its a good business decision. Sucks for us.

Arnie Kim's favourite movie is Rocky 1 and did a Street Gear Rocky earlier,i have no doubt Arnie kim would love to make us some nice Rocky's,if they only had the license :pray:

Just checked the arnie kim thread awsome rocky 1 heres mine anyway.

100_3266.jpg

30.jpg

This was actually a test shot, but I'm happy with how he looks so despite the background, I'm sharing it.

31.jpg

Great pics sean of the m65 jacket version and rambo 3 version.
Will have to get mine out of storage and post some pics.

Wonderful pics Maulfan. It's good to see The muscle body has held up well. (at least what I can see in the pictures)

All 3 of my Rambos, my Rocky and my Dutch are all perfectly intact. I've read and seen the horror stories, but I haven't had an issue with my muscle body figures breaking down, they're not as posable as I'd like, but they're still as good as when I got them from HT.

Cool pics, Sean. I just can't get over how damn good Rambo III still looks compared to todays standards. Still holds up.

Rambo 3 was like a launch into today's quality, one of the first skin texture figures, Yulli's early work, probably one of the early JC Hong paints, and still holds up. Heck, even M65, which came after it, doesn't look AS good, still really nice, but Rambo 3 is the best of the Rambo line in my book, unless they make a Rambo 4.

rambo 3 was when ht begin a new level, and when i first got hooked
it's one of my favorites still today.
i'm with you maulfan, i wish they would do a rambo 4.

Great Rambo 3 pics, Sean! :rock
I always liked the Rambo 3 over the other figures. It captures the Rambo look I always had in mind. :duff

It's a neat custom and well made for sure, but it really shouldn't be labelled as First Blood, it's more like a concept piece, the poncho's wrong, the hair's wrong.

That is a nice looking custom.

Cool pics, Sean. I just can't get over how damn good Rambo III still looks compared to todays standards. Still holds up.

Agree. This is the first figure I recall that looked spot on to the actor. Still one of my top figures. Hard to believe he was only $80.

It's a neat custom and well made for sure, but it really shouldn't be labelled as First Blood, it's more like a concept piece, the poncho's wrong, the hair's wrong.

I was just gonna say that too .................. still the sculpt looks pretty good. His bandana is the same colour as his poncho (same material)

That is a nice looking custom.

Agree. This is the first figure I recall that looked spot on to the actor. Still one of my top figures. Hard to believe he was only $80.

Yeah its actually kinda crazy, I paid $81 for mine off of Ebay. Easily one of my best purchases. You'll never see me selling Rambo III, ever!

Back