Official 1/6 Leia as Boushh Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, i first read:

"Official 1/6 Leia's Bush Image Thread"

2288773_o.gif

I received this fig as a gift from a friend but it was missing the Thermal Detonator. Anyone know where I can get one? Thanks!

Last edited:
I picked up the Tomy helmet as well to see if it would go over my GG bust head for the figure. It will need some mods but it may fit. It definitely won't fit over the SS head.

TA broke down this figure recently and they have them in stock for $4.99 :horror

https://www.toyanxiety.com/princess-leia-boushh-disguise.aspx

The detonator is a little undersized anyway - but the Hasbro one (which I like better) is a little oversized.:gah:

I pieced this figure together for about $25 and just recently put it all together. It's a very nice fig - just the pants, boots and neck armor are inaccurate. The helmet snout is also brownish instead of a yellow color (a bit like Gammy's snout) but it's still terrific.

What's really weird is that part of the staff appears to be pulled from the same mold as the Hasbro staff. Very strange. I have the hasbro staff on display because the SSC one is a little too tall.

boussh2_zps6c2ee6e7.png

boussh_zps5604baae.png

Oh and the rubber band is there on the helmet because I'm about to repaint the snout...

Last edited:
There is/was a seller on eBay in the UK who was selling the shoulder/torso armour piece resized to be more accurate. I can't find the listing currency but it's been on for a little while now when I've been searching. It was really inexpensive too.

There is/was a seller on eBay in the UK who was selling the shoulder/torso armour piece resized to be more accurate. I can't find the listing currency but it's been on for a little while now when I've been searching. It was really inexpensive too.

Tha Hasbro chest armor was a bit more accurate than the SSC one, but it had to be trimmed a bit.

And wow, this must be a necro-thread record - more than a decade.:lol

When i bought the custom shoulder piece, the seller said it was his last run.

FB_IMG_1520596799379.jpg
FB_IMG_1520596808813.jpg
FB_IMG_1520596812471.jpg

Was it a simple swap and did you do anything else with yours to make it looks that good? I’m actually talking to the seller right now about one and just wanna make sure.

Was it a simple swap and did you do anything else with yours to make it looks that good? I’m actually talking to the seller right now about one and just wanna make sure.

The shoulder piece is an easy swap and i highly recommend it. I also changed the body for a standard medium bust and repainted the helmet.

The shoulder piece is an easy swap and i highly recommend it. I also changed the body for a standard medium bust and repainted the helmet.

The body is called “standard medium bust”? Sorry, I’m just a total noob when it comes to switching bodies as I’ve never done a body swap before.

Anybody have a good checklist of parts to upgrade this Sideshow version and where I can possibility source them?

Some people prefer the Tomy helmet to Sideshow. I got one off eBay last year and each have their pros and cons.

I think that the Hasbro Black Series die cast helmet and the DeAgostini helmet are also close in scale.

Back