Official 1/6 Leia as Boushh Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought that custom shoulder piece a while ago but haven't put it in yet. I did however put a Tomy helmet on her and I think it's a huge improvement. Maybe I should do a body upgrade too.

IMG_2432.JPG

yeah I to did buy the armor I might get the tomy helmet to go with this. sideshow did a great job with this except for the small chest armor other then that it looks great.

Yep, this is due for a release(HT)/re-release(SS), please and thank you.
I sold off the SS a few years back and reckon an update would be awesome, especially with HT killing it with the Leia headsculpts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The shoulder piece is an easy swap and i highly recommend it. I also changed the body for a standard medium bust and repainted the helmet.

Yeah, the helmet on this really isn't bad - it just needs a repaint (I prefer the SSC one to the Tomy and others, though as Kuat said it does need to be re-glued as it falls apart easily.) Overall, on a smaller body and some mods, this is a very nice figure. I got all the parts for about $30, and it's one of my favorite Jabba-display figures.

I'd probably pay for a HT one just for a nice Leia headsculpt (the Leia head on this is awful, but I only ever use the helmet anyway) and nicer overall figure, but this fig is really a pretty solid one.

This has always been an overlooked figure for some reason (I guess that's how I got it for $30...,) but it really is one of the better ones that SSC did back at the start, and holds up pretty well today.

You just have to replace the control panel with the one from the Sideshow piece.

You never did that, Dresky?

I placed mine so it was flush with the bottom edge of the armour.
boushh%20rotj.jpg

Wow i never noticed that. Always thought the custom was molded into one piece. Since de Sideshow one fell appart anyway, it should be an easy ajustment lol.

29101354_10155106934612441_1153901500417592920_n.jpg

What mods are needed with the Tomy helmet to fit?

It’s nice seeing all of your guys Boushh’s. I’m seeing she’s a pretty solid figure as-is and with something as simple as a body change and an armor/helmet swap, she looks even more fantastic.

Does anyone have a side-by-side pic of the Sideshow and Tomy (or whichever company did that helmet) helmets? I'm not getting why people feel the need to replace the Sideshow helmet - it is a really nice sculpt except that the "leather" facial cone part needs a repaint. The TOMY one looks a bit less detailed.

Does anyone have a side-by-side pic of the Sideshow and Tomy (or whichever company did that helmet) helmets? I'm not getting why people feel the need to replace the Sideshow helmet - it is a really nice sculpt except that the "leather" facial cone part needs a repaint. The TOMY one looks a bit less detailed.

The Tomy helmet is a bit smaller (more to scale i guess).

Screenshot_20180310-205726.jpg

I can’t believe how well this thing’s aged. What mods have you done to that?

Not sure about all of them, but the armor piece is replaced, it’s the Tomy helmet, Hasbro detonator (I think), weathered ...don’t remember if the body is replaced. I don’t think it is.

My photobucket account has dropped some of my old pictures for some reason. I can see them in the album but it won’t load them individually.

Anyway. Here’s the ones I could retrieve. Keep in mind these were taken with my old iPhone then uploaded to photobucket then redownloaded back to my phone. I’m sure the quality has gone down since the original.

25c16fc8bfbed85d50a03aa16daec684.jpg

1723b04a2c2313f1c4939ace1e42cccf.jpg

a73da90955a819194290c339e16c744b.jpg

facd596d986ac760815ad7f4373e97fd.jpg

f3ac949b96fa0d3a8f3645176c0753d4.jpg

ca393ad7601eadfd634a18d77529a327.jpg

5ed0788b037b40226a67d1d1353e1ad9.jpg

Great pictures and comparisons everybody. You guys are making me want to get this figure out and mod it.

I have the Tomy helmet too, but until I started looking through this thread, I never really noticed the difference. Very cool.

As others have mentioned, this is still a great figure. It has held up well.

Mine is actually the Gentle Giant bust helmet head and Leia head. I do have the tomy helmet but it’s not in these photos. I ditched the Sideshow helmet and Leia sculpt because they were too big. I’ll try to take some more comparison shots when I get home.

Last edited:
Does the Tomy helmet just pop right in or do you need to mod it first? I have one in my eBay cart right now and am just waiting for verification.

Back