Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it was supposed to come with it and they didn't include and made no effort to correct?

Yes, ss doesn't care about some hilt yo!

Also I feel bad for anyone who missed and bought after market, pretty much lost their shirt on this, they were all selling for $750 to $800. This reissue will not last long. I used reward and grabbed one.

Missed the first boat on this one, grabbed one this time around. Piece is pretty amazing detail. Worthy investment and i'm sure prices will be high aftermarket just because how many SW fans will want this down the road.

They probably aren't offering Flex Pay because they don't want these sitting in the warehouse any longer than necessary. I'm sure they figure the demand is high enough and the supply low enough that they don't need to offer it.

But like Darth Madden said, does it really matter if this isn't going to be released for another 5-6 months? Just set up a new savings account and put a little money in each month until it's time to pay for the order. The end result is the same.

What is the name of the place people are getting the unlit saber hilt from? How much does it cost?

They probably aren't offering Flex Pay because they don't want these sitting in the warehouse any longer than necessary. I'm sure they figure the demand is high enough and the supply low enough that they don't need to offer it.

But like Darth Madden said, does it really matter if this isn't going to be released for another 5-6 months? Just set up a new savings account and put a little money in each month until it's time to pay for the order. The end result is the same.

Weird that Obi is not flex, but I was able to flex pay Vader.

very odd that SS never told its customers what the deal was with the ES after it "sold out". I feel bad for those that bought aftermarket and now SS plans to finish the ES that everyone thought was finished. Shady business practices.

very odd that SS never told its customers what the deal was with the ES after it "sold out". I feel bad for those that bought aftermarket and now SS plans to finish the ES that everyone thought was finished. Shady business practices.

No one was forced to go buy them aftermarket. I would be upset if I paid a lot for it but that's the way it works. I don't fault ss for not completing ribs if they don't sell. It's very expensive to produce statues. Storing extra inventory can get very costly. I think it's great that they decided to open it back up for fans. I do wish that they were more transparent and let us know that there was a possibility of it reopening of demand was high enough. I was close to buying it aftermarket many times.... I'm glad I didn't. But in the end, this is the game of collecting.

I got mine day one, but its hard to believe SS had a hard time selling these and had to stop production. It just opens up a lot of questions. Probably going to see a lot more of this happening.

Does anyone know if Sideshow are going to include the hilt they initially promoted with the figure this time?

Back