Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not suprised it is already sold back out. Someone had mentioned having a number around 1700, so they only had a couple hundred (at most) left to produce to complete the run. These must have been a real slow seller for awhile. I think it's the 1/5 scale. Everyone who has a Mythos loves them, but 1/4 is preferred by so many, they probably ignored this line from the outset.

wow, glad I pulled the trigger. Any idea how many Vaders are in the 2nd run? Were the Vaders mislabeled as to es as well?

I also see Boba is now waitlisted instead of checking inventory. I hopped on, but doubt it will convert.

Yeah but out of the 2000 Vaders, I wonder what the 2nd batch will be. Must be more than Obi as it is still available.

Mao, I am still sad........

tumblr_ll3lfpeIA51qb3ztto1_500.gif

Been scanning the thread, but can't find the answer to this.... Does this piece come with a print of the concept art? I may have a false memory of that. If not, it should.

Been scanning the thread, but can't find the answer to this.... Does this piece come with a print of the concept art? I may have a false memory of that. If not, it should.

The COA has the concept art on the front and the story on the back.

Ah that's it, thank you.

Well, I bit the bullet and put in an order the other day. I'm having a little regret due to cost, but I'm hoping to be blown away.

This seems like it begs for a rotating display stand. Anyone know of any such lazy Suzan style display to put beneath the base?

Ah that's it, thank you.

Well, I bit the bullet and put in an order the other day. I'm having a little regret due to cost, but I'm hoping to be blown away.

This seems like it begs for a rotating display stand. Anyone know of any such lazy Suzan style display to put beneath the base?

Just do search on Amazon for lazy susan or turntable....they have all sizes on there and different colors, etc.

this may be too big but they may have smaller ones:

https://www.amazon.com/10-Rotating-...TF8&qid=1400343730&sr=8-7&keywords=lazy+susan

I use one for Wolf LSF and one for Maul LSF, 15" ones for them though I think.

But you need to make sure you have a lot of room... that cape is huge and will take a lot of room to swing around.

Back