O-Soul/303Toys/Inflames Toys three kingdoms chinese historical figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which versions of Zhan Zhao is better in term of Head sculpt and accessories ?
Toy powers or Zoy toys ?

Plus Bao Qingtian trio is now complete. Song Dynasty figures are gaining ground.
b0a58d4ca634c106835d0a3b866886af.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel you can?t go wrong with either. I like them both, but for consistency with Bao Gong and Gongsun Ce, I?d pick Zoy Toys for the trio collection.

Thanks for answer. I can't see the real thing. May be I'll get one from Ebay.
Someone said Zoy toy make Kenny Ho look much older than toys power. Is that true?

Thanks for answer. I can't see the real thing. May be I'll get one from Ebay.
Someone said Zoy toy make Kenny Ho look much older than toys power. Is that true?
Yes, that is true. Kenny Ho Zoy Toys looks older than Toys Power.

I've seen some photo of Wu Song from an amateur from China but he didn't reply to my question to know if it was released so I still wonder.

This forum is like dead space. Not many people at Sideshow Freaks are into historical / ancient figures like we are. Looking back, there were around 10 of us here, and maybe less now. [emoji23]
7370fdfbdf64e129ed37b796833e9e64.jpg

Thank You, that the photos I saw (and probably the guy I asked without having an aswer).

No problem; after seeing these pics I ordered a second one. This guy is a beast and I can't wait for him to ship. I had messaged another guy on IG who looked like he had one but like you no answer. It dawned on me that if they are in Hong Kong or China then they might not speak English.

This forum is like dead space. Not many people at Sideshow Freaks are into historical / ancient figures like we are. Looking back, there were around 10 of us here, and maybe less now. [emoji23]

Yeah As a french, it's the same on 1/6 groups. Everyone want some Marvel figure^^ Nice Photo! Is that Temujin/G. Khan?

@Piccolodaimaoh: I have to wait to be paid, I hope that I still can find one deluxe version at the end of the month. This figure seems to be a killer (and not just a tiger killer^^)!

Hong Kong Post is currently suspended all air cargo shipping to the US. So plenty of time before US retailers even get their shipment in because US distributors used naval cargo shipping (1-2 months after departure).

Hong Kong Post is currently suspended all air cargo shipping to the US. So plenty of time before US retailers even get their shipment in because US distributors used naval cargo shipping (1-2 months after departure).

As I said, I live in France, I've ordered a few figure since the covid incident and have already received some of them so I don't worry too much. I'm a patient dude.

I?m still around !!
giphy.gif

Back