O-Soul/303Toys/Inflames Toys three kingdoms chinese historical figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
303 Toys Lu Bu 3.0 and Red Hare. 303 getting pretty boring with the same characters over and over. There’s a ton of characters that no companies touched yet. Why not make those?
IMG_6500.jpeg
IMG_6501.jpeg

303 Toys Lu Bu 3.0 and Red Hare. 303 getting pretty boring with the same characters over and over. There’s a ton of characters that no companies touched yet. Why not make those?
They make Yue Fei, but it was very limited... And people complain the armor design is the same with those 3 kingdoms general

Anyway, anybody knows who is this new company? The armor looks like reused from inflames zhao yun and the photo product looks alot like inflames's.
And looks like I'm the only one who prefer this ma chao with plastic armor, over the 303 copper/diecast...
FB_IMG_1696238863971.jpg

They make Yue Fei, but it was very limited... And people complain the armor design is the same with those 3 kingdoms general

Anyway, anybody knows who is this new company? The armor looks like reused from inflames zhao yun and the photo product looks alot like inflames's.
And looks like I'm the only one who prefer this ma chao with plastic armor, over the 303 copper/diecast...
View attachment 666429
It’s Inflames under a new name. The armor design, the flag banner are all the same.

Diao Chan looks weird

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1696354430717.jpg
    FB_IMG_1696354430717.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1696354139047.jpg
    FB_IMG_1696354139047.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1696354172521.jpg
    FB_IMG_1696354172521.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1696354119101.jpg
    FB_IMG_1696354119101.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1696354097157.jpg
    FB_IMG_1696354097157.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 0
Finally cave in and ordered fyj Ma Chao deluxe on last minute deadline...
I had to choose this or 303 yue fei, but the close date of 303 arriving is too dangerous, could be same time with many 1/6 preorder...

Yue fei is much cooler, ma chao is dumbass in novel and even dumber historically.. but I convince myself that Ma Chao is badass, because everytime I use him in any rotk game, he just mop the floor with his opponent 😅, beside all other 1/6 I have is Zhuge and tiger generals from inflames

Finally cave in and ordered fyj Ma Chao deluxe on last minute deadline...
I had to choose this or 303 yue fei, but the close date of 303 arriving is too dangerous, could be same time with many 1/6 preorder...

Yue fei is much cooler, ma chao is dumbass in novel and even dumber historically.. but I convince myself that Ma Chao is badass, because everytime I use him in any rotk game, he just mop the floor with his opponent 😅, beside all other 1/6 I have is Zhuge and tiger generals from inflames
I also preordered FYJ Ma Chao. I originally decided to get 303 Toys Ma Chao 2.0 but for the price of 1 figure, I can get the whole FYJ Ma Chao deluxe set with horse. 303 Toys priced me out. I heard FYJ will complete the five tiger generals so I’m guessing the next one should Huang Zhong.

I also preordered FYJ Ma Chao. I originally decided to get 303 Toys Ma Chao 2.0 but for the price of 1 figure, I can get the whole FYJ Ma Chao deluxe set with horse. 303 Toys priced me out. I heard FYJ will complete the five tiger generals so I’m guessing the next one should Huang Zhong.

Nice!! I wish there is more variant for their armor. Zhao Yun, Guan Yu and Ma Chao use this same triangle arrow pattern.

After 5 tigers.. they should at least make Cao Cao, maybe in armored and prime minister outfit. Imho FZ version lacks this regal and imposing military commander looks of him

Nice!! I wish there is more variant for their armor. Zhao Yun, Guan Yu and Ma Chao use this same triangle arrow pattern.

After 5 tigers.. they should at least make Cao Cao, maybe in armored and prime minister outfit. Imho FZ version lacks this regal and imposing military commander looks of him
303 did make Cao Cao and Sun Quan. They looked pretty good too.

303 did make Cao Cao and Sun Quan. They looked pretty good too.
Yeah.. but at the time those were released, I'm still in MCU bandwagon (most of the collectors in my country) 😂. There's almost nobody sell 303 Cao Cao, Zhou Yu, or Sun Quan in secondary market.

I hope fyj at least make Cao Cao before they goes sabbatical again. Maybe 303 in upgraded set like Lu Bu, but I'm not really into these expensive copper format.

Yeah.. but at the time those were released, I'm still in MCU bandwagon (most of the collectors in my country) 😂. There's almost nobody sell 303 Cao Cao, Zhou Yu, or Sun Quan in secondary market.

I hope fyj at least make Cao Cao before they goes sabbatical again. Maybe 303 in upgraded set like Lu Bu, but I'm not really into these expensive copper format.
Haha I see. 303 might make 2.0 figures of them. FZ is making the the Wu generals and Sun Ce is suppose to have copper metal armor.

I got this figure from Hobby Galaxy last week: KongLingGe X Oracle Design Studio Ming Dynasty the Guard of Prince of Yanping (延平王) 1/6 Scale Action Figure KLG-JIA001

This is what sold me:
original version.jpeg

But then I could not help but add a Tiger head and hands to make it a bit more fantasy:

Tiger Version.jpg

The stand has a drawer for all the various hands, which was the first time I had seen that.

I got this figure from Hobby Galaxy last week: KongLingGe X Oracle Design Studio Ming Dynasty the Guard of Prince of Yanping (延平王) 1/6 Scale Action Figure KLG-JIA001

This is what sold me:
View attachment 670627

But then I could not help but add a Tiger head and hands to make it a bit more fantasy:

View attachment 670628

The stand has a drawer for all the various hands, which was the first time I had seen that.
Haha what’s with the tiger head?

I am a big fan of Black 13 Park, and he uses animal heads as avatars for his figures. But he also includes like 4 heads per figure. Just playing around. These are toys after all

FZ is making a King Cao Cao clothing set. The only catch is there’s no head. So you have to use one of the heads from the regular FZ Cao Cao release.

Attachments

• IMG_6860.png
    IMG_6860.png
    7.8 MB · Views: 0
FZ is making a King Cao Cao clothing set. The only catch is there’s no head. So you have to use one of the heads from the regular FZ Cao Cao release.
Let's see if I could get FZ Cao Cao, I didn't preorder because the FZ Zhang Liao didn't impress me. Maybe FZ will get better with their final product

Btw tease Sima Yi HS, he is one of my favorite character beside Cao Cao. He is one character in story that was written for audience to hate, but IMO one of the most interesting

Let's see if I could get FZ Cao Cao, I didn't preorder because the FZ Zhang Liao didn't impress me. Maybe FZ will get better with their final product
Btw tease Sima Yi HS, he is one of my favorite character beside Cao Cao. He is one character in story that was written for audience to hate, but IMO one of the most interesting
onesixthkit has the Cao Cao head sculpt and the Cao Cao King body and clothing for preorder right now. Head is $65, body + clothes is $121.

303 Toys is getting into the 1/12 game with all barrels blazing: the Five Tiger Generals, available in "figure" and "battle field" editions (the latter of which include horses and banners).
They're also making Liu Bei who, if my understanding is correct, will be included as a free gift with initial orders of the Tiger Generals set. I think he's also getting an individual release? If anyone has corrections or additional information, please share!

My question is: where can I get these? BBTS has carried their 1/6 stuff in the past, will they have these?

1700778497268.jpeg

1700778510694.jpeg

1700778543759.jpeg

Last edited:
Back