O-Soul/303Toys/Inflames Toys three kingdoms chinese historical figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a processing notice from BBTS for Huang Zhong. It bites that the deposit was so steep, but I’m not sure I want to blow the remaining $370~ when so many other great figures are on the horizon.

Edit: Today the InArt Gandalf prod pics released. Sorry Huang Zhong :ohbfrank::ohbfrank:

Last edited:
😞 That's too bad, at least finish the other 2 tiger general, and some major character like cao cao and sima yi. I guess the only option is 303 which I really hesitate to place an order because of how frequent the made the same character.
You can always go for the FZ Art Studios Three Kingdoms figures. I have Dian Wei, Zhang Liao, Xu Huang, and I have Zhang He coming as well. They are well made and fits in with all my other Three Kingdom figures. They are also coming out with Lu Bu, and Sun Ce soon.

You can always go for the FZ Art Studios Three Kingdoms figures. I have Dian Wei, Zhang Liao, Xu Huang, and I have Zhang He coming as well. They are well made and fits in with all my other Three Kingdom figures. They are also coming out with Lu Bu, and Sun Ce soon.

Yeah, I have only FZ Zhang Liao, those glaive connector is just a loose peg.. and the end of it too. I'm feeling that sooner or later, when I pose it, the sharp diecast part will fall off and stab my feet 😆.

I have no luck securing the order for Sun ce as it was very limited in my place. And that Lu Bu... it looks too pretty, not Lu Bu that I remember from game or Tv series.

Yeah, I have only FZ Zhang Liao, those glaive connector is just a loose peg.. and the end of it too. I'm feeling that sooner or later, when I pose it, the sharp diecast part will fall off and stab my feet 😆.

I have no luck securing the order for Sun ce as it was very limited in my place. And that Lu Bu... it looks too pretty, not Lu Bu that I remember from game or Tv series.
I know what you mean about the weapon. I used a small piece of blue tack to solve that problem. As for Lu Bu, I also felt the same that he was too young looking. But apparently FZ is included a bonus head sculpt and a bonus halberd but I don’t know what the condition is to receive these bonus. The U.S. distributor don’t know anything about it.

IMG_6298.png

IMG_6299.png

I know what you mean about the weapon. I used a small piece of blue tack to solve that problem. As for Lu Bu, I also felt the same that he was too young looking. But apparently FZ is included a bonus head sculpt and a bonus halberd but I don’t know what the condition is to receive these bonus. The U.S. distributor don’t know anything about it.
If that's what we get, I will consider to order it.

FZ just showed pic of their Cao Cao also. Looks like he jumped straight out of Dynasty Warriors. I’m digging it.
Nice, looks like FZ based their design from Rotk strategy game portrait.
The artist draw their appearance as an idealized version from novel. I'm looking forward to Xiahou Dun, Sima yi, Gan Ning, Taishi Ci, which they looks best in those art

images (8).jpeg

images (10).jpeg

Attachments

• images (11).jpeg
    images (11).jpeg
    14.2 KB · Views: 0
  • images (9).jpeg
    images (9).jpeg
    36.2 KB · Views: 0
If that's what we get, I will consider to order it.

Nice, looks like FZ based their design from Rotk strategy game portrait.
The artist draw their appearance as an idealized version from novel. I'm looking forward to Xiahou Dun, Sima yi, Gan Ning, Taishi Ci, which they looks best in those art

View attachment 645954
View attachment 645958
Oh yeah! I love the RoTK game portraits. I’m really looking forward to a good Xiahou Dun and Xiahou Yuan. FZ said they’re getting ready to roll Yu Jin and Yue Jin to complete the five generals of Wei.

Super long shot, but if anyone got an Inflames Guan Yu head where he’s squinting and looking to the side for sale, please let me know. Willing to pay a little extra. Thanks.

I'm sure it's too simple, and a little silly, but I'd love to see figures from classic Shaw Bros, like:
Image preview

or their street clothed versions like
Image preview

Or the 4 chiefs from the Chi Sha gang:
Image preview

Image preview

Image preview

Or the Master of the Flying Guillotine, or something like that...

Back