O-Soul/303Toys/Inflames Toys three kingdoms chinese historical figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: O Soul 魂作/303 toys three kingdoms chinese historical figures

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=310246&extra=page=1

173943hhuxtb6xzmuyr6tb.jpg

I'm having a mixed feeling about this Zhang Fei. I like all the decorations on the horse, but I dislike his armors and headsculpt. His helmet looks really odd and makes his head looks very round. The horse has movable and interchangeable parts? I'm still wondering how it's able to stand on two feet in some pictures?

I really want Guan yu with similar fashion of that Bloody Battle

is this an entire new version of three kingdom? are we expecting a new version of guanyu and liubei from inflames?

is this an entire new version of three kingdom? are we expecting a new version of guanyu and liubei from inflames?

No one know. But I really want a line with similar style instead keep making more characters with different fashion. Will jarring if displayed together

I am digging that Bloody Battle style

ideally i would love to have a set of liu guan zhang. So far this zhang fei is the best ive seen

I have 303 Zhang Fei and will still want to get the Inflames version. Just blown away by how good it is.
As much as I also wanted 303 Zhuge Liang and Cao Cao, have to limit my collection to just 武将 ie generals.

i'm torn between two Zhang Fei, both look good but i like the traditional look from 303 toys.

Finally a Ma Chao!
Agree on the color. Perhaps it need a paint wash to dull all the bling bling. Or repaint all the gold parts to dull metallic grey will render the overall look more cohesively.
Should I be going for this 303 version or to wait for Inflames to do one... if they ever will.

Ma Chao's armor design looks so cool! I think they need to paint his overall armor in a metallic silver color because that's Ma Chao's armor theme. Just like everyone recognizes Zhao Yun because of his white armor.

As for Zhang Fei from Inflames Toys, I like this one the best because it looks different from 303 Toys.
https://www.timewalkertoys.com/Zhang-Yide-Bloody-Fighting-Deluxe-Version-p/ift-021.htm

I have 303 Zhang Fei and will still want to get the Inflames version. Just blown away by how good it is.
As much as I also wanted 303 Zhuge Liang and Cao Cao, have to limit my collection to just 武将 ie generals.
Inflames Zhang Fei costs $100 more than 303 so I expect Inflames to be a lot better. I am still skeptical if I want to drop $400 for the Zhang Fei Bloody Fighting Deluxe version or Zhang Fei & Wuzhui for $480. That's a lot of money.

Inflames Zhang Fei costs $100 more than 303 so I expect Inflames to be a lot better. I am still skeptical if I want to drop $400 for the Zhang Fei Bloody Fighting Deluxe version or Zhang Fei & Wuzhui for $480. That's a lot of money.

To call Zhang Fei's horse as "Wuzhui" is quite inaccurate. Wuzhui (乌骓马)is actually the name of Xiang Yu's battle horse.

Zhang Fei armor version standalone is $269.99 or $479.99 with the horse. That means the horse costs $210. Wow, not sure I want to drop down that much since I already had Xuanzang and Bailongma on preorder to complete my Xiyouji set.

Back