Nurse Joker Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks really nice.

that does look pretty good. I also need to pick up a couple loose HT bodies. one for this and another for a BW.

very cool, quality looks pretty dang sweet

Yeah, I would say the outfit is a half rung below Hot Toys -- a solid B > B+. The mask is nice. The pockets and belt are not accurate but it's well made and the film shoes were crocs, socks hard to tell color on film but they were indeed Joker socks. What brings the kit value to an A is the price ($36 shipped) and all the accessories.

good luck with the customs guys ! :rock:rock

Its a shame you don't get the hand joints with the hands... wouldn't have to track them down then.
They can be a real cost just to shp sometimes.

Just to add my two cents about the sock question - I saw TDK again at IMAX last night and can definitely confirm that they're the same socks as he wears with his purple outfit.

I don't get the huge love for the nurse look though - sure it's a cool part of the film, but I really am only interested in owning his "iconic" look.

hey what colour truetype do you guys recommend? I'm finding alot of asian TT bodies on eBay. Are they all the same mould? Or are the asian bodies thinner?

hey what colour truetype do you guys recommend? I'm finding alot of asian TT bodies on eBay. Are they all the same mould? Or are the asian bodies thinner?

I'm using the darker, Asian TT. The HT head, hands and pegs seem to be darker.

I bought one! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!
So excited, so excited...
i also bought a bank robber joker body (only), and a bank robber joker second head (only)

Soon i shall have them, and i might also get a wig for it

:D:D:DWAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!:D:D:D

My outfit came in, and I'm actually blown-away by it. Very nice stuff.

Can't wait to see how the wigs turn out for you guys, though I'm still on the fence about attempting it myself.

My outfit came in, and I'm actually blown-away by it. Very nice stuff.

Can't wait to see how the wigs turn out for you guys, though I'm still on the fence about attempting it myself.

I should have my body and head in hand within a few days so I'll show you what My completed NJ looks like with an Audrey wig. I know the color will be very close and the style will be close enough too. The question is how will it fit? Will the wig band need pinching and the wig need trimming? I'm guessing yes on both but I'd rather have a Wig a bit big than too small.

Hey all, made hair for him last night. Still a WIP, and not painted yet. Made from super sculpy, I then put tin foil covering his face and neck and used a heat gun to harden. Relatively pleased with it as it's my first attempt working with sculpy. I could also use suggestions on what color to paint the wig. To me, it looks orange/red.
Group1343.jpg

Group1342.jpg

Group1339.jpg

Group1340.jpg

Im going to try and make a sculpted Wig. One I can remove if I wish. Weather it works or not...we'll see.

Fantastic job Cerealkeller! That looks great! I can't wait to see it painted and finished up. I too think the hair looked an orangeish-red.

Back