Nurse Joker Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how many people are watching Tommy Richardson's blog to find out if Hot Toys is up to something? :wave

how many people are watching Tommy Richardson's blog to find out if Hot Toys is up to something? :wave

Not me. I have mine now... :D

I just don't think HT will do one anytime soon. They said they were done with the line for now just a month or so ago. If they were working on one, they would have begun developing it months ago, so why go on record saying that?

What they should have done was say nothing and use the heat of the DVD release to announce a new Character. They should have at least done a Gordon. Geez, they did a friggin Trautman from Rambo, but no Gordon? Weak.

Plus they have a crap load of new stuff to put out and develop. Watchmen, etc. I just think they have their hands full. We'll see...

Here is a semi okay Utube vid of the entire NJ Scene... if you can tolerate seeing a couple guys get up and leave, blocking the screen. :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khfhN0rKMkU

Last edited:
i'm watching it
and looking at his past Dark Knight stuffs
well Hot Toys really left it open to interpretation when they said that
they had said no new ideas for line just yet or something
wouldn't be surprised if they made another figure

or maybe they're making more busts or even those little CosBaby things they make

Hey do we have like a Joe (Mista305) equivalent for getting blank bodies?
I'm looking into the nurse joker kit myself but all the HT nude bodies on eBay dont have hand or feet pegs. How do we get around this?

Does Joe do Truetype bodies?
are the pegs available separately as some of these bodies are super cheap.

Cheers guys

There is this same nurse outfit set on Ebay with a true type asian added in to the deal, i think it was $85 US or something..way too much.

There is this same nurse outfit set on Ebay with a true type asian added in to the deal, i think it was $85 US or something..way too much.

Yeah I did find that one. Brutal pricing considering the outfit alone can be shipped to me in Australia for free from the other seller.

Here is the box the Nurse Kit comes in. Pretty neat, it looks like a box of cards.
1228450440.jpg

Yeah I did find that one. Brutal pricing considering the outfit alone can be shipped to me in Australia for free from the other seller.

Same seller, he just included the body with that listing. Still too much. I picked up a HT body pretty cheap. You'll need the wrist and leg pegs though.

Hey Dally, it said in the listing the kit includes a deck of cards or something. Did you get any cards?

is ebay the only option for wrist and leg pegs? :(

You need a HT body with ball joint legs and wrist pegs to work with the extra hands and shoes. I guess a cheap Dragon or SSC complete body could work but you would need to find white shoes. Best to get a HT body.

Btw: Wigs are shipping next week, latest update from Audrey.

Based on the date of your order, it will not ship until latter part of next week. For more info on our processing & shipping schedules, please refer to our web site data. Thank you Audrey

My Nurse Joker outfit just arrived. Must say, it's pretty well done, nice piping and stitching, may need a little ironing around the collars though. I'll try to snap a pic of it with the accessories later. Still waiting on the body and head, but they are on the way.

My neck post came in too, so I can do a Business suit BW. :blackbat

Last edited:
Back