Nurse Joker Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree.. And also, the hair on the right side should look like the left side, so that the wig looks more full. But as it is, a great job none the less.

Thanks for all the encouragement. Now I have to paint the sucker. But first I have to go shovel cuz it's Minnesota and we got dumped on with snow I like to call White Hell.

joke2.jpg

So not content with mocking the guy's attempts in his thread, you've decided to take his photo and post here without his permission to further the insult?

Aah, that's nice.

Cmon this is a great and interesting thread... Let's stop here and come back to topic.

Orderes my kit, a truetype asian body and a wig... But I have to tell the seller of the wig if I want the head-circumference for 14cm or 16cm, since they are different... Which one is the right size? Guess they are both too large right?

lol after seeing that picture, i feel like i want to go give me BRJ head a hug and comfort it, maybe even say sorry to the sculpter over at HT lol

What gives you pretentious a-holes the right to make fun of this kid? Clearly all he was doing was trying to improve his custom. I mean yeah it's not good at all I'll admit that but more the fault of bad paint than sculpting. You have no right to go around posting it in other threads. Plus, he used the crappy version 1 head anyways, which is about as good as firewood in the first place. It could only improve. Yeah the paint is crappy and thick but he was trying to make due with what he had. Not everyone can afford to drop $70 on extra heads on ebay. Sorry I had to step in and interrupt your little pretentious country club but it's really unprofessional of all of you to post this way. You can determine a posters age by his maturity level and though his custom lacks skill he's being the better man right now by not retaliating.

What gives you pretentious a-holes the right to make fun of this kid? Clearly all he was doing was trying to improve his custom. I mean yeah it's not good at all I'll admit that but more the fault of bad paint than sculpting. You have no right to go around posting it in other threads. Plus, he used the crappy version 1 head anyways, which is about as good as firewood in the first place. It could only improve. Yeah the paint is crappy and thick but he was trying to make due with what he had. Not everyone can afford to drop $70 on extra heads on ebay. Sorry I had to step in and interrupt your little pretentious country club but it's really unprofessional of all of you to post this way. You can determine a posters age by his maturity level and though his custom lacks skill he's being the better man right now by not retaliating.

agreed.
:mad:while it may not be great painting, the sculpt looks pretty good, and while it's ok to make criticisms, to just put down something someone made is utterly distasteful.
Everyone of you who put this guy's head down should be ashamed, and be smart enough to apologize. how would u all feel if he said that you work was crappy. how dare all of you.:mad:

Oh and no, the Joker head isnt crap. Its a very nice sculpt. The detail is amazing. And only one person is bashing his paint, so....calmzeedown.

while i dident give hardcore negativity to this.....not wanting to cause any harm(cause that is wrong) I apologise straight away : )
aslong as the persons happy with it, thats that main thing.

Back