Nude 1/6 figure gallery on OSR..!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are you trying to fool? You're totally a closeted nude 1/6 figure poser. :lol

4635226799_9b76865bb3.jpg

maybe you prefer arnie? lolz

well I guess you get my spot... :lol

Got banned

Lol are you serious?! You got banned for that? That's pretty lame, especially if you've never had issues in the past. Though I do think you kept overstating it's creepy and weird, but that's still not a reason to get banned. Meh, it's only a FB group:dunno

Lol are you serious?! You got banned for that? That's pretty lame, especially if you've never had issues in the past. Though I do think you kept overstating it's creepy and weird, but that's still not a reason to get banned. Meh, it's only a FB group:dunno

Yeah i did say that a bit, lol
But people kept directing questions at me and I like to try and reply to everyone, that group is pretty infamous for banning people for having an opinion, oh well at least I still have the freaks and most of the mods here are awesome and will warn you when you step out of line :peace

That sucks dude...the people managing OSR are a giant bunch of control freaks. They do what they want and it really ISN'T a public forum for discussion, which it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back