Noble Collection Dark Knight Rises Catwoman Bronze Sculp

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripletn

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has anyone seen this piece? Beautifully done bronze statue of Catwoman from Dark Knight Rises. Stands 10 inches tall on a stone base. I have all the bronze statues from Noble Collection (Begins, Gliding, Batpod, and even Superman (comic)). They are all beautiful and heavy. It seems Noble has raised there prices on these recently, Catwoman is $395 ( the others all were $295 originally). Has anyone bought her, got pics of her in hand? I really want her, but at that price I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to get a discount price. I bought Batman on the Batpod for $125, and he actually goes for $295.

Ya it is such a nice statue but I wish it wasn't $395. Probably tough to find it cheaper, usually the noble stuff doesn't get too discounted especially for something like this.

Has anyone seen this piece? Beautifully done bronze statue of Catwoman from Dark Knight Rises. Stands 10 inches tall on a stone base. I have all the bronze statues from Noble Collection (Begins, Gliding, Batpod, and even Superman (comic)). They are all beautiful and heavy. It seems Noble has raised there prices on these recently, Catwoman is $395 ( the others all were $295 originally). Has anyone bought her, got pics of her in hand? I really want her, but at that price I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to get a discount price. I bought Batman on the Batpod for $125, and he actually goes for $295.

I just went and looked at her and she is nice but you're right. At $395 that's kinda crazy. I also like the Bronze Green Lantern they have but I can't justify it for a 12" statue.

Back