No SS armored Characters for the next few years?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seth Gecko said:
99$ at SWS. go get em.
:D :cool:
sw013eb3.gif

stormrr.jpg

Yeah. Hurry up before they are all gone. Everyone needs an army of armored Oompa Loompa to storm their Jabba displays.

Oompa loompa doopadee doo... I've got a perfect puzzle for you. Oompa loompa doopadee dee... If you are wise you'll listen to me. What do you get when you guzzle down sweets? Eating as much as an elephant eats? What are you at getting terribly fat? What do you think will come of that? I don't like the look of it ...Oompa loompa doopade dah ...If you're not greedy you will go far ... You will live in happiness too. Like the oompa loompa doopade do/Doopade do... blasters on stun!

:monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Sorry, if Medicom can't do a proper 12" scale (like Yoda) I will wait a few years. 150 bucks for a midget Boba is a waste. I would rather spend 300 and get a over-sized bounty hunting statue of a$$-kickin' proportions.

DouglasMcc said:
Sorry, if Medicom can't do a proper 12" scale (like Yoda) I will wait a few years. 150 bucks for a midget Boba is a waste. I would rather spend 300 and get a over-sized bounty hunting statue of a$$-kickin' proportions.

Over 1000 people in less than 19 mins disagree with you.

DouglasMcc said:
Yeah. Hurry up before they are all gone. Everyone needs an army of armored Oompa Loompa to storm their Jabba displays.

Oompa loompa doopadee doo... I've got a perfect puzzle for you. Oompa loompa doopadee dee... If you are wise you'll listen to me. What do you get when you guzzle down sweets? Eating as much as an elephant eats? What are you at getting terribly fat? What do you think will come of that? I don't like the look of it ...Oompa loompa doopade dah ...If you're not greedy you will go far ... You will live in happiness too. Like the oompa loompa doopade do/Doopade do... blasters on stun!

:monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

This is what a pissed off SSnutswinger looks like when they don't get their armored figures :lol:lol

Mod's there's no need for this kind of crap around here. :cool:

i'm just joking. i love alot of Medi's product. just got lil Yoda and he rocks. actually i could probably deal w/ the size of stormies and Fett, but looking at my Medi ROTS Vader next to SS Luke takes more imagination then i'm willing to use

nash said:
This is what a pissed off SSnutswinger looks like when they don't get their armored figures :lol:lol

Mod's there's no need for this kind of crap around here. :cool:

review_meditrooper_7.jpg

"Woah Nash ..... and she thought I was short for a stormtrooper?!?"

DouglasMcc said:

I swear i've never heard that Medicom stormies were just under 12 inches.:rolleyes:

nope never heard it before

DouglasMcc said:
review_meditrooper_7.jpg

HAHAAHA Get a life man, is that supposed to be insulting to me? It's just a freakin figure, youre the one having a hissy fit over less than half a f*cking inch! some people have nothing better to do in their lives than get all heated about a 12" figure. :lol:lol:lol:lol

I could really care less! :D

nash said:
HAHAAHA Get a life man, is that supposed to be insulting to me? It's just a freakin figure, youre the one having a hissy fit over less than half a f*cking inch! some people have nothing better to do in their lives than get all heated about a 12" figure. :lol:lol:lol:lol

I could really care less! :D

Actually, I am just having fun. You are the one having the hissy fit... ah, now I remember the ole' Rebelscum Nash... welcome back.

review_vcdyoda_15.jpg

"So much anger in this one... heard line about missing inches before he has.... hmm?"

DouglasMcc said:
Actually, I am just having fun. You are the one having the hissy fit... ah, now I remember the ole' Rebelscum Nash... welcome back.

review_vcdyoda_15.jpg

"So much anger in this one... heard line about missing inches before he has.... hmm?"

Rebelscum was a good place for me to get my feet wet into collectibles, sort of like when a little kid has training wheels on his bike. After that I have no need for that Kiddy board where they spoon feed you and dictate what you can post about. go have your fun there.

oh and im sure you were "just having fun" since that is the typical type of backpedaling that I would expect from the likes of you.

Cheers Dougy :lol :lol :lol

jlcmsu said:
What was this thread about again? :lol

I dont know Josh, but people like dougy make me appreciate you just a little bit more. :lol:monkey5

jlcmsu said:
What was this thread about again? :lol
Midget stormtroopers ... um, or possibly Yoda's freakin' habits. Not sure really. I just look at the pictures anyway.

nash said:
I dont know Josh, but people like dougy make me appreciate you just a little bit more. :lol:monkey5

Well, at least we can agree on one thing, I appreciate JL too.

My dad beat the **** out of me once when i didn't mow the lawn the way he wanted.

Armored figures are coming. But even if they solicit the first stormie or bike trooper or whatever at SDCC it probably won't "hit the market" until December 07. That's a year away - so the "a year or two" makes some sense...

Back