No one told me to keep the box

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, understanding might have been the wrong word. Moral support would have been a better choice. Either way, I think he's learned his lesson!

yup, won't be making that mistake again.

I cringe anytime I hear people just throw away the boxes (i.e. P!tu). At least give them away or sell them.

Maverick, sorry to hear about the misunderstanding/miscommunication about the box. (Maybe lack of communication would be better.) So now you know, hard lesson learned, and I for one thank you for sharing this matter on the off chance I had a similar situation in future. Lessons all around! Don't get huffed at some of the comments, they were made to yank your chain, and you obliged those who were looking for a response. :monkey3 Take it all as 'poking fun', live and learn! :peace

Well SS great customer service has come through for me and given me a 15% refund due to not having the original box. I can say I'm very surprised and pleased at this, I didnt expect anything, what a good company to deal with.:D

Well SS great customer service has come through for me and given me a 15% refund due to not having the original box. I can say I'm very surprised and pleased at this, I didnt expect anything, what a good company to deal with.:D

:rock Nice one, im glad for you Maverick, now you can get money off your next Marvel buy :rock

Back