No more Waitlists !! What's going on ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now what are we going to complain about?

I didn't wanna say anything, but I just heard an un-substantiated rumor, that I just made up 5 minutes ago, that Sideshow has been using elephant ivory poached directly from Africa/India every week to build new shelving units to store unsold exclusives.

AND, the money from the NRD's actually cycles back in to fund future poaching expeditions as these trips are fairly expensive! Mostly because Sideshow's munition of choice is aborted fetuses fired from small canons made out of galvanized stimulus money and fueled by off-shore drilling oil.

I didn't wanna say anything, but I just heard an un-substantiated rumor, that I just made up 5 minutes ago, that Sideshow has been using elephant ivory poached directly from Africa/India every week to build new shelving units to store unsold exclusives.

AND, the money from the NRD's actually cycles back in to fund future poaching expeditions as these trips are fairly expensive! Mostly because Sideshow's munition of choice is aborted fetuses fired from small canons made out of galvanized stimulus money and fueled by off-shore drilling oil.

Those b@stards! Save the elephants! Stop buying SS exclusives!:panic:

Not gonna suck when we get that sexy Baroness PF.

:lecture :drool :drool :drool

:horror DAAAAAAAAAMN YOU SS!!!! :cuss

That The Ween, once again, did not get a keychain during Spook. :mad:

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg
:monkey3 ;)

Wow, I see what you mean. Another new policy I don't particularly like. I don't like any of the recent changes SS has made:

- removal of waitlists (if true)
- Non refundable deposits
- cancellation fee
- change of newsletter time
- change of web page layout
- Twitter/facebook during spook

I wonder if they got new management that just doesn't get it or if this is because of all current economic situation, although I have no idea how removing potential customers via the waitlist would be a good economic decision.

Talk about putting a bad spin on things. Nothing has changed regarding that. It only effects Flexpay or extremely rare limited items.

FLEXPAY ITEM CANCELLATION FEES
Non-payment of cancellation fees will result in the suspension of your online account until any outstanding cancellation fees are paid in full. Credit card companies submitting charge back disputes on behalf of a Flex Pay collector, will be given a copy of the legal agreement that they entered into, resulting in a dismissal of the dispute. All accounts that have submitted charge backs are temporarily disabled, in order to avoid further billing and shipping issues, while charge disputes are being resolved.

I love it when some people never go into specifics and just generalize.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?p=29

LATE PRE-ORDER CANCELLATION FEES
Customers who have a pre-order with us are contacted via e-mail with our ‘Estimated Item Arrival’ notice approximately 14-21 days prior to their pre-ordered items arriving at our warehouse. If you no longer wish to receive your order, we ask that you please cancel it as soon as possible, either through your Online User Account or via phone at (800) 474-3746 in the US or (805) 214-2100 ext. 2 outside the US. There is generally no cancellation penalty for pre-orders canceled during this time frame.

Back