Nintendo DS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm trying to figure out if you can support your original statement. and to tag along your second statement he's asking about what to pick up on the DS, what does the PSP have to do with it??

Lets see, because:

A. I know Loki personally, kinda know what he likes and doesn't like, and am giving him my opinion as a friend on which I think is a better buy, in case he had a PSP as well

B. I've played all 3 Castlevanias, and was once again, stating my opinion, on which I liked more

Since when does one have to support a statement about liking something? If I like it, I like it. If I don't, I don't. I don't rely upon statistics or critics to determine proof about why something may be better than the other. That doesn't mean I'd like it any more or any less.

Satisfied? :rolleyes:

Since when does one have to support a statement about liking something? If I like it, I like it. If I don't, I don't. I don't rely upon statistics or critics to determine proof about why something may be better than the other. That doesn't mean I'd like it any more or any less.

Satisfied? :rolleyes:

when did you say that was the reason?? you didn't.

when did you say that was the reason?? you didn't.

Since you seem to be the only one with a hard on thus far for the Castlevania games for the DS, then this goes out to Chris:

Loki, listen to Mr. Gamer up here, and get both Castlevania games for the DS. Drop every thing that you're doing Chris, and go get these games, now! They are Gods gift to man.

:lol

Wow.

Can't we all just get along :monkey2

I don't have nor do I want a PSP, let's try to keep that in mind and notice the title of the thread boys.

mods, feel free to lock this thread since I've gotten some suggestions and this thread has been thoroughly derailed

I justed ordered Professor Layton and the Curious Village, I'll let you know if its good.

Super Mario Brothers is badass... actually the wife just got a DS and I was wondering if Contra was worth picking up. Glad to hear it is :rock

I have played my son's from time to time and I like the Mario Kart and Super Mario games.

You sir, just lost all respectability

Hey!!! :lol Maybe but everyone here has at least one or their kid has one and they have played it. I... sir, am man enough to admit that I played a pokemon game....:lol I just made my son go in and buy it. :rotfl

Hey!!! :lol Maybe but everyone here has at least one or their kid has one and they have played it. I... sir, am man enough to admit that I played a pokemon game....:lol I just made my son go in and buy it. :rotfl

Never have, never will. Not unless kicking the ^^^^ out of them in Super Smash Brothers counts.

Loki, DON'T BUY A DS RIGHT NOW. Nintendo just announced a new version of the DS. It's called the "DSi"

dsi2.jpg

Back