Nintendo 3DS & 3DSXL General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I somehow got two separate orders by accident. If they both through I'll hook you up c+s...

Thanks for the offer. I just checked Gamestop online shop and it was available to order so I did. Got Bowser, Lucario, Toon Link and Sheik in the mail from Toysrus today.

I have Link and Toon Link so far. Toad has been preordered as well as the Mario/Mario Party bundle. I'm hoping to get: Mega Man, Sonic, Ness, Pac-man. I'm just sticking to my favorite characters for now.

I have Link and Toon Link so far. Toad has been preordered as well as the Mario/Mario Party bundle. I'm hoping to get: Mega Man, Sonic, Ness, Pac-man. I'm just sticking to my favorite characters for now.

That's what I'll end up doing if I end up collecting any.

Yeah Pac-Man, Ness, and Ganondorf are the ones I want the most. Also Duck Hunt Dog - just for nostalgia

---

These two are probably gonna be the most limited amiibos of them all. I get the feeling Nintendo is gonna offer them to Club Nintendo members only that reach Platinum or Gold status... similar to what they did for the Gold nunchuk

mario_gold_silver_amiibo.0.0.jpg

I sure hope that they offer them to CN members. This is the first and only year that I've ever earned Platinum status. :lol

So how long before enough people complain and nintendo releases the new 3ds in NA instead of just the XL.

Good question. :lol

I read an article the other day that Nintendo said no time soon....could change though. I'd be shocked if they didn't.

Back