Nine Craftsmen - J-001 - 1/6 The White Wolf (Ship Q4 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@JorjeCroft I see that in the promos the figure is never in any dynamic or interesting poses and I forgot to ask, besides the boots, how's the overall articulation? And which Geralt do you think is the best between NC, MT and Cmtoys?

@JorjeCroft I see that in the promos the figure is never in any dynamic or interesting poses and I forgot to ask, besides the boots, how's the overall articulation? And which Geralt do you think is the best between NC, MT and Cmtoys?
Articulation is very limited because of the tight outfit he can't even sit lol
I think the best game Geralt is Master Team Kaer Morhen Geralt. While he is shorter and not 100% accurate, he looks ''official'' on display, his articulation is also limited but overall quality and detail is superior. Proportions also look more accurate with a wide shoulders and thinner waist, I love him so much. Outfit is put well together and looks as a one piece as it should, while Nine Craftsmen armour is falling apart.
366906402_7254112464616416_3817467110456392042_n.jpg

Articulation is very limited because of the tight outfit he can't even sit lol
I think the best game Geralt is Master Team Kaer Morhen Geralt. While he is shorter and not 100% accurate, he looks ''official'' on display, his articulation is also limited but overall quality and detail is superior. Proportions also look more accurate with a wide shoulders and thinner waist, I love him so much. Outfit is put well together and looks as a one piece as it should, while Nine Craftsmen armour is falling apart.
View attachment 670037
Ah Cool, yeah that's what I thought too, the MT version still being the best Geralt out there. Shame the NC outfit is falling apart already and he's barely been out 🥲

I still haven't got my NC Geralt yet from TW and not expecting much, but I might see if I can get a refund and maybe buy the MT Geralt somewhere instead 👍

Last edited:
Ah Cool, yeah that's what I thought too, the MT version still being the best Geralt out there. Shame the NC outfit is falling apart already and he's barely been out 🥲.

I still haven't got my NC Geralt yet from TW and not expecting much, but I might see if I can get a refund and maybe buy the MT Geralt somewhere instead 👍
Sorry for TW issues... If they haven't shipped it yet definitely demand the refund and don't waste your coin on NC Geralt, I'd say save up and buy MT instead. I preordered him in 2021 bc he looked different and wanted to have some variety, happy I got just one usually I buy multiples of him.
Kit told me he would contact NC and ask for the chest piece which came broken, in the end I didn't want to bother him much and asked to cancel the request, as I found that chest piece on ebay for 15$ but in the end didn't buy it either. That figure gonna go in the junk box, I don't see myself putting him on display next to my supreme babies.

Still excited for the Ronin version as his outfit is basically all fabric and hair is sculpted. I own the licensed statue by CDPR of that Ronin Geralt and it's one of my fav things I own, so I hope 1/6 figure has a better quality than the first attempt.
the_witcher_geralt_ronin_statue_figure_1.jpg

Sorry for TW issues... If they haven't shipped it yet definitely demand the refund and don't waste your coin on NC Geralt, I'd say save up and buy MT instead. I preordered him in 2021 bc he looked different and wanted to have some variety, happy I got just one usually I buy multiples of him.
Kit told me he would contact NC and ask for the chest piece which came broken, in the end I didn't want to bother him much and asked to cancel the request, as I found that chest piece on ebay for 15$ but in the end didn't buy it either. That figure gonna go in the junk box, I don't see myself putting him on display next to my supreme babies.

Still excited for the Ronin version as his outfit is basically all fabric and hair is sculpted. I own the licensed statue by CDPR of that Ronin Geralt and it's one of my fav things I own, so I hope 1/6 figure has a better quality than the first attempt.
Yeah they still haven't shipped him yet so just want to get my money back if I can for something better. Already kinda broke I preordered IA Supes, MT Leon and OT Jinx recently too, theres just so much good stuff coming out lol.

Yeah the NC does look different which is cool, the rooted hair is what got me hooked even though I knew it wasn't gonna be fantastic..
Damn if hes going in the Junk box you might as well sell him for something better lol, the CDPR Ronin Geraly statue looks great, hopefully the NC Ronin will be better than the Kaer Morhen ver. Now if only MT made Triss and Yennefer from W3:Wild Hunt, I need them :(

Last edited:
Screenshot 2023-10-20 0040433.jpg

Thought I'd throw this comparison pic of the Kaer Morhen Armor's so far. I think each have their own good and bad qualities.

Mine still hasn’t shipped either, but I may cancel too and try and find the MT one, that’s so disappointing it was broken. Overall looks nice… ish. There are definitely improvements to be made.
I’d advise to cancel and get MT one instead

Back