Nine Craftsmen 1/6 WHITE WOLF WARRIOR J-003 (Samurai Geralt)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First Geralt by Nine Craftsmen got released! I guess Ronin Geralt and DLC Ciri are next! So happy they aren't canceled!!!
Pic by Kit
FB_IMG_1695819103191.jpg

Some sellers have updated ebay listings and say this is releasing in Q3 2023, so I guess Nine Craftsmen woke up and after the rooted Geralt they'll release Ronin and Ciri too. While only me and 2 other ppl care about this, I'm so excited :monkey3 :monkey1 I'm very curios to see how rooted Geralt looks, hope someone shows soon as mine gonna take at least 2 weeks to arrive here.

Last edited:
Omg, I’m super excited. Did yours ship?? Mine still says pre order. lol where did you purchase yours from?
Samurai one hasn't shipped, but Kaer Morhen armour one did. Ordered via Kit.
Good thing is that these aren't canceled and I guess Samurai Geralt gonna ship soon too!

Okay guys THE MOMENT OF TRUTH!
I think I’m the only person who got this figure as no soul has shared him anywhere else lol however I’m very very surprised! This was one of the most anticipated figures for me and I’m over the moon! While their first Geralt was crap I got worried about this one but I was so so wrong! Idk what they did but sculpt looks amazing in person, best mass produced Geralt sculpt so far! Everything is 10/10 for me! This release went under the radar so get him while he’s available, I believe there was a small amount made! I got 4 and I regret nothing :monkey3 :monkey4

P.S. only small complaint is head/body color mismatch but nothing obvious in person, camera makes it look worse.

IMG_9455.jpeg
IMG_9456.jpeg
IMG_9458.jpeg
IMG_9459.jpeg
IMG_9457.jpeg
IMG_9454.jpeg

Okay guys THE MOMENT OF TRUTH!
I think I’m the only person who got this figure as no soul has shared him anywhere else lol however I’m very very surprised! This was one of the most anticipated figures for me and I’m over the moon! While their first Geralt was crap I got worried about this one but I was so so wrong! Idk what they did but sculpt looks amazing in person, best mass produced Geralt sculpt so far! Everything is 10/10 for me! This release went under the radar so get him while he’s available, I believe there was a small amount made! I got 4 and I regret nothing :monkey3 :monkey4

P.S. only small complaint is head/body color mismatch but nothing obvious in person, camera makes it look worse.
View attachment 691140
View attachment 691142View attachment 691143View attachment 691145View attachment 691144View attachment 691146View attachment 691141
Finally someone has it and posted pics 👍 Been waiting to see how this one turned out and it doesn’t disappoint. Congrats 🍻

Hey, is there anyway to lower the sculpt on that neck a bit?
Yes you can but not too much. Body is crap lol But sculpt and outfit/accessories are truly amazing!!!

Big upgrade from their first Geralt. This one looks good thankfully!
Feels like this was made by another company. Totally different quality and I have a feel they just 3D printed game model's face. This looks too accurate to be third party by some unknown
company.

Yes you can but not too much. Body is crap lol But sculpt and outfit/accessories are truly amazing!!!

Feels like this was made by another company. Totally different quality and I have a feel they just 3D printed game model's face. This looks too accurate to be third party by some unknown
company.
Fantastic! Thanks for sharing really looking forward to getting this one 🍻

Back